The Danger Force Awakens

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza, Mika, Bose, Chapa and Miles were all sitting in the SWAG classroom, waiting for Schwoz to come back from the bathroom. It's been about five weeks since the original team left and three weeks since SWAG opened.

Schwoz came back from the bathroom and grabbed his tablet that he left of Miles desk. "Ok, time to practise your lying!" He said enthusiastically and the five kids groaned in annoyance.

"My friend on fire, I must go so I can pour water on his face." Schwoz read of the board once he got to the platform.

"My friend is on fire and I," Mika started to repeat but realised she was the only one talking. "Am the only one doing this?" She asked and Eliza shrugged. "Yup."

"As much fun as it to practise lying all day. It's not fun at all and I hate it!" Chapa shouted. "Hate is a very strong word. And in this case it's accurate." Miles agreed.

"It's not fun, it's boring." Eliza added and Miles nodded.

"What they're trying to say is that Captain Man bought this school to teach us how to be superheroes, but if all we do," Schwoz cut Mika off. "Lying is a very important if being a superhero, you have to learn to be able to keep your secret identity, well a secret." He said.

"We didn't ask for these powers." Chapa said and Eliza shook her head. "No, you guys didn't. I asked for my super speed, just not the energy manipulation." She said.

"Ohh here we go!" Schwoz groaned before turning around and placing his head on the board.

"Yeah, you build the weapon that blew up and gave us our powers while Captain Man and Kid Danger fought Drex." Miles said.

"Yeah! You were all, 'ayyy, there's a caveman on top of me'!" Bose said and the teenagers laughed. "Why is that funny? A caveman really was on top of me." Schwoz asked.

"And Mika was all," Bose said and Mika stood up while placing her hands on her hips. "Kid Danger needs help!" She shouted.

"And Captain Man was like," Bose pointed at Chapa and she also stood up while putting her hands on her shoulder, intimidating Captain Man trying to get out of Drex's chock hold. "Just shoot us!"

"But Kid Danger said," Bose said and pointed to Miles who stood up. "But if I blast you, you won't be indestructible anymore." Miles said in a deep voice.

"And Captain Man said," Bose said and looked over at Eliza. "Neither will Drex, now shoot us you quitter." She said with a deep voice and pointed towards Miles. "With a caveman on the head, I was still helping." Schwoz said quietly.

"But Kid Danger was like," Bose said and pointed to Miles again. "Hold onto your hoses." Miles said and they mimicked an explosion. "Explosion!" Bose shouted as the five slowly fell back into their chairs and Bose fell onto his desk.

"And now I can, wait what's my superpower again?" Bose asked and Eliza sat up straight. "You can move things with your mind." She told him.

"I thought you did that." He said confused and Eliza shook her head. "Nope, I can run up to 500 miles per hour and control energy." She explained and he nodded. "Nice."

"Wait, what can Chapa do again?" Bose asked. "I can shoot lightning bolts from my hands." She said and he nodded. "Sick, Miles, what about you?"