I smacked my teeth, sitting in the back of a black Escalade that her father had set up for her, Ella sitting by my side as the driver was now taking us to her father's office.

We had landed a little over an hour ago, checked into a very nice and extravagant hotel that her father happened to own.

I had been to New York a few times, I was wealthy, more than I led on for certain reasons. I owned assorted businesses in Italy and Rome, more things I felt behind in someone I trusted care.

I understood how business worked, hell, I taught business.

Ella was tense, frowning as she looked forward with a blank face but her eyes held so many emotions. I knew this would happen, she was tense and stressed about seeing her father.

I hated how he treated her, like she was trash and undeserving of love and that shit irked me, Ella deserved everything and unconditional amounts of love.

A sweet girl like herself deserves all the best things and a father who is actually there for her, she deserved better. I was going to make sure that happens when she is with me, I was going to give her everything and more because I know that's what she deserves.

I would never make her shed a tear, no, she didn't deserve to cry and I fucking hated it when she cries over her own father.

I place my hand on her thigh softly, rubbing soothing circles with the pad of my thumb and her tense figure slowly started to relax at my touch.

"It will be alright, Preziosa," I murmured in her ear, pressing a feather like kiss to her neck, "I'd much rather have my tongue buried in your pretty cunt right now," I whispered huskily in her ear, lightening the mood.

But fuck if that wasn't the honest truth.

I wanted my tongue on her cunt, in her cunt, with her squirming and moaning. That would be much better than this, I hated seeing her so upset.

She shuddered, her lips parting and her eyes darted to the driver making sure he hadn't heard a word I had said, her cheeks a dark crimson. I chuckled lowly, smirking at her reaction - so innocent and pure.

The car came to a halt and I snapped my head to the side to look at the window, seeing the large sky scraper building in front of us that had 'Montgomery Industry' in large cursive like letters on the building.

"This is it," She whispered, sighing as she peered out the window looking at the tall building.

"Come, Preziosa," I encouraged, opening the door and stepping out as I offered her my hand, "Hold your head up high, pretty girl. Be a strong girl for me, hm?"

She smiled, nodding as she lifted her chin and taking a deep breath as she pulled her shades down and placed her small hand in mine.

I would be lying if I said that she didn't look fucking breathtaking in the suit she had changed into at the hotel, knowing that she needed to dress more formal.

A white suit that hugged her slim petite body perfectly with a white lace holster top that was tucked into the waistband of her tight fitted slacks. Gold buttons lined down the white blazer and a gold belt around her waist.