masonmount rat poison is the way to go

bukayosaka87 idk about u guys, but i think that rat ate the whole damn plate up
- zarawilliams basically a pro now

user2 confused who is this

user3 jacky baby what about me

user4 ew she's ugly jack what about me 🥺🥺

user5 her smile is so pretty x
- zarawilliams i love you xxx

user6 ew fat legs

user7 better not be his girlfriend

user8 fugly

user9 u guys are so mean, she looks so cute
- zarawilliams ❤️❤️❤️

jjordan i'm gonna fight every single 'user'
- aaliyahxo i'm getting angry

user10 a whole bottle of apple juice? not sure that's a good idea 🤰🤰

ZARA LAID ON her stomach across jack's bed, scrolling through the comments on his latest post. a few of them were really nice, saying she was pretty and had a nice smile, but the others were cruel. her eyes watered as she read them, people telling her how ugly and fat she was. there were lots of comments about her thighs, which really hit deep.

growing up she hated her thighs, desperately trying every diet, workout and pill she could find to lose weight. eventually she grew to love them, although she still has her days when she wishes her legs were as long and slim as bella hadid's.

a tear trickled down her cheek and her hand flew up to wipe it away immediately. she didn't like feeling weak. she hated feeling bad about her looks - she'd spent her entire childhood doing that. she was bullied for her ginger hair and her thick thighs - both things she couldn't control.

she packed up her things and headed straight for the gym, wanting to forget about all the mean things being said, she also didn't want jack to see her like this. she felt hideous. she sent jack a text before leaving, stopping at the shops for some water and gum on the way.

zara
gonna go to the gym xx

jack
have fun xx
text me a pic ;)

JACK SENT THE text before going onto his instagram. he loved the picture he'd posted this morning. she looked so beautiful and carefree - how he liked her best. he clicked the comments button before scrolling through them. he read all the disgusting things being said about his girl. people were saying she was chubby and repulsive, things he knew were completely untrue. one comment even said she should kill herself. his heart wrenched for her as he deleted it, disabling the comment section so that only his friends could comment.

wanting to make sure she was okay, he pressed face time and waited for her answer.

on the other end of the call, zara had just finished an hour long run, her face was red and she had a sweaty shine coating her skin. panicked, she ended the face time request. he couldn't see her like this, if she looked so bad earlier, what would he think if he saw her now?