♪ twenty - seven

"So what's up, J? You are kinda freaking me out. First of all, you cooked me breakfast, lunch AND dinner then you asked me to dress up in my most expensive dress- which I did and you're wearing your favourite blue suit! Not that I'm complaining but is everything alright?" Arielle had stated, confusion and a sense of worriness swimming in her brain. Are they breaking up?

She got snapped out of her daydreaming when she heard Jesse take a huge breath of air as he walked up from his chair, coming towards her. "We have been dating for a while-" "two weeks." Arielle had replied curtly, cutting him off.

He shrugged his arms and continued, "as I was saying, we have been together for two weeks now and I-I think it's finally time we take our relationship to the next level." he had said before getting down on his one knee.

"I-" Arielle had whispered slowly but was cut off by Jesse. She stood up from her chair as her hands flew on her mouth. Tears began to fall down her face and even though she knew that it was too soon, she loved him but knowing him, she was sure he had something up his sleeves. "Don't cry." he had muttered just as Arielle wipes her tears with her hand.

She nodded slowly as he opened up his mouth to speak, "Arielle Raine Wood, I love you for than anything in this universe. Your smile lights up my day and your laugh fills up any void in my heart," he stopped to collect himself before speaking again in a more confident tone, "and Internet makes you laugh and smile." he had said before pulling out a small piece of paper from his pocket and whispering, "Arielle Raine Wood, would you care to be the proud second user of my precious Internet, the key to my heart?"

Arielle gasped as if she couldn't believe he was asking her that. Even though she was angry, more than angry- she was pissed. She had decided to play along." I-I" she had managed to act the stuttering as he nodded at her as if he's telling her that he understands, whispering "Take your time, baby."

"I don't know." she had whispered before continuing again, "I don't know if I'm ready for this kind of commitment yet. You-you are great Jesse, more than great- you're fucking amazing. I love you, I really do but INTERNET? Seriously Jesse? You asked me to dress up just so you could GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING INTERNET PASSWORD??!" she had yelled at the ending, clearly very pissed at him and he obviously just noticing this as his eyes widened up in panic.

"I-I" he had managed to say as Arielle just smirked in his direction. "Take your time, baby." she had mocked him from earlier but all anger radiated away from her skin, just as he smiled at her like she was his world. He knew that whatever he did, he would always get away from just smiling. Arielle hated the effect he had on her.

In a split of a second, Arielle went up to him, dropping in his position; him still kneeling on his one knee and punched him lightly- very lightly in the ribs as he faked a groan as if he was hurt. Arielle laughed at his terrible acting even though he was a great actor.

She lent him a hand just as she got up, pulling him up. She smiled at him, grabbing his face closer to hers as slowly placed her lips on his for a small second before pulling away earning a whine from Jesse.

Her mouth soon found their way to his ears and she bite lightly on his earlobe whispering, "I'll still take the Internet though and if you're lucky, you might be the one who takes this dress off me." she had said seductively, winking as walked away in her blue dress followed by Jesse running after her as a sound of giggling and screaming echoed through the house.

✧✼✧✼✧

a/n : welp there you have it, they are basically married right now

Vote and comment on what do you want to see in the upcoming chapters!

xoxo,
Mar.