♪ eighteen

ariellewood : about to go on stage! I love you, Milan x

4,346,963 likes || 83,556 comments

jesseleesoffer : typing this as you go on stage but just wanted to tell that, I'm super duper proud of you! You got this, champ <3

__________

"You'll be great. Whatever you do, just have fun!" Jesse had told her just as she was about to go on stage. She returned a small smile in return, hoping he could see that she was nervous as hell and he did.

Jesse patted her back and pulled her body in for body and just as expected; all the tension dispersed from body slowly. After this week, something had changed between and Arielle wasn't sure if it was good or bad. She leaned into touch, inhaling him as to clear her mind.

"Ari, you go next!" a voice had yelled, pulling her out of her safe heaven. She removed her hand from his back, feeling him do the same as a feeling of loneliness enters her body. She let out a sigh and waved a small goodbye to Jesse, just as he mouthed proud of you to her, which made her heart skip a beat.

"Let's do this shit!" she had yelled to her band in enthusiasm, who bobbed their head in response. A sudden change of music indicates that her presence was now needed on the stage. She jumped up and down, a rush of adrenaline flowing through her blood as she was met with flashes of the crowd's phones.

"Hello everybody! It's me, Arielle Raine." she had stated like nobody knew her. The crowd cheered her on as thousands of people started chanting her name. She grinned a little bit which caused the crowd to cheer on even more.

At last, she let out a laugh whilst saying," I think we better start this show before the time runs out, what do you say Milan?" she had yelled, turning her mic towards the audience; earning screams from them. "I'll take that as a yes." she muttered in get mic and went to stand on a small podium on the stage.

"So this is a little song I wrote in my room; if you know the words, sing them along with me!" Arielle turned her head towards her manager, telling him to start the music as she sat down on the bench of her piano. She adjusted the mic on top of her piano and took a huge breath. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see jesse cheering her on which made her question her friendship with him.

"Now Milan, what do you think I should sing next?" she had asked her fans, immediately turning her mic towards them again; just as the first song ends. "Who says!" Majority of the audience had screamed causing Arielle to become teary upon seeing their idol like that, the whole audience had gone silent. She jokingly waved her hand around and wiped the tears on her face. Just as she placed her near her mouth, she had realised what was happening.

One by one, the crowd had started singing 'Who says' and they directing the song to her. Tears well up in her eyes again as she realised how lucky she had gotten to have so many people care for her. She had let out a small chuckle as tears still paraded her face.

As the song ended, she picked up mic and struggled to form words, "I-I love you guys so much, and uhm thank you-" she glanced at the small watch on her mic and continued , "It's only been two hours and yall have already managed to make me cry twice, now I'm actually scared for the next two!" she had whispered jokingly into her mic as the crowd laughs at her word.

__________

"I love you Milan until next time, ti amo!" she said yelled at her fans, just before getting off. She quickly jumped off the stage and a smile spread on her lips as the details of the concert passes through her head.

"Milan loves you, Arielle!!!" the crowd had chanted as she had gotten off the stage but Arielle was already at the backstage when she had heard them so from there, she snapped a mic which laid on the table and replied in a purely enthusiastic voice, "I love you. I love you. I love you so much Milan. Thank you for giving me one of the best nights of my life!" she had yelled before putting the mic back and immediately running directly to Jesse, who was watching her with a proud smile. She hugged him before he could even open up his mouth.

The closeness of their bodies spoke more words than they ever could or anything ever could. Jesse tightened his hold on her, his eyes shining with affection with his body trembling with the contact. Her body shook in his hold, still high on the adrenaline. She nested her head, that was being attacked with a migraine on his shoulder and that's how they stood there for a couple of minutes before heading off; two friends finding comfort in each other's arms.

✧✼✧✼✧

a/n : this might be the second longest chapter I've ever written!!

Vote for #ariesse to happen lol!

xoxo,
Mar.

-not edited-