Chapter 4, Part 2

Y/n Pov:

I've done it... I've killed someone. In cold blood. I wonder what I should do with myself. I have the perfect lie for this one. I'll tell my 'classmates' that I saw one of the 'monsters' killed him. It's not like he, Jordan Gardens, was ever useful anyways.

??? Pov:

Y/n actually killed him, in record time as well. You my dear reader are- (Me: ??? that's enough fourth wall breaking for today.) (Me: Sorry for that 'issue' reader).

Blue Pov:

When I came to see Y/n today they were shaking traumatised. I asked them in my groans, and they said, 'someone got killed Infront of me today'. WHAT!

Green Pov:

When Y/n came to see me, I confronted them about what happened today, and they responded with, 'someone got killed Infront of me today'. I responded with, 'I heard a gunshot though'. They then said, 'The person shot the person I was partnered up with to get the fuses it's pretty sad that the power is out y'know'. Suspicious.

Orange Pov:

When Y/n came I asked her why there was a gunshot and I said that I was really scared. They comforted me by stroking me and they said, 'that their partner that they were paired up with was shot by another person in the class'. I then nodded to show that I understood but, I knew they we're lying.

Purple Pov:

I shouted, 'EXCUSE ME!!' at a random person. They responded with, 'hello?'. 'Is your name Y/n?', I asked. They responded with, 'I am and who shall you be?'. 'I am Purple', I told them. 'Nice to meet you Purple, I'll see you tomorrow', They said as they waved a goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of Chapter 4, Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[made on computer]

SHITS GOING TO GO DOWN NEXT CHAPTER!!!