Chapter 1, Part 1

You wake up to find your phone ringing, you check it's your best friend Tyler Rossie. You answer. "Hey Tyler, what's up?", You asked. Tyler answered by saying, "Get your ass up here rn the bus is leaving soon!". You replied with, "Ok, I'm coming". You hang up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov:                                                                                                                                                                                                   I got dressed in a red shirt with regular pants on and grabbed my backpack that I prepared yesterday. In my backpack I have:                                                                                                              My phone, My gun + knife, My headphones, Some food and a first aid kit.                                                   I'm lucky mom even let me go on this trip. When I got to the bus stop, I grabbed my mask and put it on, When I saw Tylor I shouted over to him, 'YŌ TYLER, OVER HERE!'. Tyler walked up to me and said, 'I thought you said you would take your mask off around me...ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU!!!'. I responded with, 'Good, you? and how's George?'. He responded with, 'We're both fine, I'm still sad George can't come'. The buses arrived finally, me and Tyler was on the same bus, but I decided to sleep. When I woke up, I heard someone saying, 'Welcome....I need your help. My blocks fell over. Your task is to collect them and take them back to the theatre'. The whole class decided to go in pairs I -obviously- opted to be alone, I thought, 'blocks out of all things, BLOCKS'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                          The End of part 1.