Chapter 1, Part 2(2nd parts are end of the chapters)

Suddenly, I saw a blue figure come up to one of my classmates and I -obviously- ran as I saw blood splatter on my arm. As the blue thing was eating my classmate, I decided to pat its head, to my surprise, it purred. I muttered, 'I have a feeling I'm going to like it here'. It seemed to like me patting its head, so it picked up and hugged me! 'Hey there big guy! 'I exclaimed. He responded with a little squeak, which I found cute.

???'s Pov:                                                                                                                                                                                                   It looks like blue has taken an interest into that child; Aswell I thought as I stared in wonder. I said, 'That child is surely something, but I wonder why they have that mask on'.

Y/n Pov:                                                                                                                                                                                                       My slaves- I mean 'classmates' have finished collected the blocks, as 'we' put the blocks in a pile in the theatre. The speakers turned on again. I heard a squeaking sound, then a kazoo. The voice on the speaker announced, 'I hope Błűə didn't catch too many of you!'. Silence.'Oh,it looks like Ğřəəň is awake'. A pause? 'I think he knows you're in here, but don't worry too much he's blind'. A long pause. 'How can he catch you if he can't see you?'. A mysterious chuckle came from the speaker. 'This person is definitely not human, 'I thought. It spoke again. 'Get some rest you'll need it for tomorrow'. The speaker turned off. As all of my 'class' was asleep, I didn't. I decided to go and look for Blue. 'There you are! 'I yelled in excitement. He replied with a HGHHHHHH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of part 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------