Purple X emotionless!child!Reader

Pov 3:                    

 You just saw your best friend die Infront of you, yet you feel no guilt. You don't know why, but you just kept on doing the tasks...That sparked interest in a certain purple fellow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

My best friend Tyler just died Infront of me, but I still struggle to feel something...anything. I just walked away. Did nothing about it. Another speaker announcement came on 'Why did the vents start leaking...', The anonymous person stated-asked. I kept on walking and when I had the chance to be near a vent, I checked it. I've now stopped at the fourth vent I've seen in ten minutes...I saw a difference in this one, I saw long purple arms coming from it. It pulled me inside and I did the ugliest scream of my life.

Purple Pov:

I have been here in this spot for ten minutes, waiting for a player when -finally- one came. I dragged her/him inside, she/he screamed for a second after looking up at me. After a few minutes of silence, I decided to break it. 'Hello, welcome to the vents'. I greeted. Then she/he said something that shocked me 'Hey grape', She/he said in a monotone voice. I felt sad.

Do I care for this child?