"Where to now Chuuya?" I nudge him slightly, my excitement growing.

"You'll have to wait and see Y/N, have patience," He ruffled my hair, leaving it a mess. I brushed my hand through my hair, untangling each knot.

"Can you tell me... Now?" I poked his shoulder, grinning.

"Not just yet kid."

"Now?" I poked him again.

"Now. turn around," His smug smile washed my patience down the drain and I harshly twisted my head around. Standing ahead of me was the biggest toy store in Yokohama. I squealed in eagerness and excitement as I dragged Chuuya through the store.

"One rule. You can't buy more then 5 things, or else I'd be broke in an instant," I nodded along in agreement before running off into the towers of toys.

Chuuya's POV

Stupid waste of bandages, or Dazai, has been blowing up my phone with messages. Y/N was supposed to be dropped back at the agency half an hour ago, but she still hasn't decided between Mr elephant or Mr Atsushi. Two stuffed animals obviously. The elephant is purple with some blue hints, while 'Mr Atsushi' is a tiger that looks quite identical to the weretiger. After a tough game of paper scissors rock, played by the stuffed animals, Mr Atsushi was declared the Victor.

I hadn't seen what else Y/N bought until we got to the checkout...I will say I was surprised. It was a hat, similar to mine, probably in the right size for her, a long black jacket like mine, again in a kids size, a small rubber gun, a dog stuffed toy, and Mr Atsushi. Y/N had the great idea to dress up as me before going home. She dressed up in the hat and jacket and held the gun by her side. Oh this was so going to piss Dazai off.

Y/N's POV

We arrived back at the agency just before Dazai threw a fit, well actually he did throw a fit when seeing my outfit.

"Chuuya what have you done with my sweet
Y/N! Come here Y/N let's take that ugly hat and jacket off you!" He gasped. Chuuya's face was as smug as ever, and he kept the grip on my hand.

"But Dazai I like this hat and jacket! My favourite part is the gun though!" I wave around the pretend gun.

"Put that down Y/N, you could hurt someone!" Kunikida screeched from his office chair. I just giggled in response and pointed it at him.

"That's my girl," Chuuya whispered in my ear. He turned around to leave but just like a reflex my hand gripped around his.

"Stay please!" I stood my ground. The odd thing was, Chuuya stayed still. Like something was refraining him from moving...

"Oh Y/N this is perfect!" Dazai searched under his desk then pulled out a doll. My doll. He strutted over and carefully placed my doll in my hands.

"Could you make your doll do the splits again? Pretty please my wonderful Y/N!" Dazai pleaded, his hands glued together in a praying motion. I confusingly glanced a Dazai, yet I obliged. A deep ground left Chuuya's mouth, and everyone's attention was on him. My head snapped in his direction, his body looked controlled, like a puppet or doll. I forgot I had an ability...whoops.

"Dazai you tricked me! I'll get you back for that! Now can you let Chuuya free?" My doll went back to her resting position, which gave Chuuya a break.

"No can do little one, Chuuya being controlled by a little kid is something I've always wanted to witness," Dazai took a few steps back, keeping his distance from me. Instead of playing nice, I rammed into him and attempted to tackle him down. My attempt did work for the most part, he got scared and used his ability against me. That meant Chuuya was free.

"YOU WASTE OF BANDAGES I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!" Chuuya came storming through the agency, fuming.

"Y/N protect me!" Dazai called out, hiding behind me. I deadpanned and sidestepped out of the way just as Chuuya approached us. Leaving Dazai vulnerable to the fuming ginger.

"How dare you betray me like this Y/N! I thought you loved me!" He whined while Chuuya beat the hell out of him.

🫶🏼

"Hey why are you guys all huddled like that!" I ran to join their huddle.

"Y/N come join us," Kenji whispered. I leaned in and went on my top toes to reach their level.

"This is bad!" Tanizaki whisper-shouted. Kyouka nodded and agreed, while Kenji and me were clueless.

"What's bad?" I asked, feeling included in the conversation.

"We defied the order to not fight the mafia! We'll get sacked!" Tanizaki looked tense and a bit terrified. I patted his vack, in an attempt to make him relax at least a bit. He smiled at the gesture and nodded as a thank you.

"Wow! I've never been sacked before!" Kenji's eyes glowed as his happiness level raised to one-hundred.

"Do you even know what that means?" I could see his face drop.

"Oh I know," Kyouka piped in. "I've sacked a number of people in the past, the cleanup afterward was always messy."

"You don't get it either Kyouka!" Tanizaki rubbed his neck awkwardly. So then, what does Tanizaki mean? What does sacked mean? I'll have to ask Dazai later...

"Wait I've got an idea! You three can you practice saying 'I'm sorry' in a Japanese style maid outfit? Ball your hands up and use them to cover your mouths!" The three of us attempted to do exactly as he said.

"We're sorry?" We said in unison.

"More tears!" Tanizaki bossed us around, but Naomi quickly exposed him.

"What are you doing brother?" She looked scary like that.

"Don't worry about all that, I already took the boss about you breaking orders," Ranpo walked in stuffing his face with more food. They had a little reunion, but when Ranpo mentioned a punishment my eyes snapped to him. I ran away up to the higher deck, looking for Dazai. Maybe if I left now I wouldn't be included in any punishment.

"Dazai!" I ran up to the deck, searching around for him. Soon enough I found him talking to Atsushi near the edge of the boat.

"Y/N!" Dazai turned around, surprised to see me. "I thought you were staying with Kyouka and the others downstairs?" He asked politely.

"I was...But then then Ranpo came and was talking about a punishment so I snuck away!" I smiled. "Also what's being sacked? Kenji seemed excited for it and Kyouka said she had to do it to people in the past, but Tanizaki said they were both wrong about it. Do you know what it means?" I questioned him. Dazai held back a laugh, then finally answered my question.

"Oh Y/N, being sacked is when your get forced to stop doing your job! No one would ever want that, that's why Tanizaki is so stressed," I hummed a response, finally understanding. So then what did Kyouka and Kenji mean?

A/N - Been a few months, but Happy late new year! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Finally season 4 is coming out! I might wait a bit before writing everything from season 4, so I might do a dead apple special and some fillers just until season 4 gets a move on! (I'm not a manga reader sorry!) I have watched the first few episodes of BSD, and I'm super excited to see what happens! Happy reading! <3