|~ An "Ordinary" Day At School ~|

Start from the beginning

"Turtonator!" Turtonator exclaimed

Marowak tried to attack Turtonator but he didn't let that happen, he stopped it gently of course.

"Marowak! Haven't I told you to stop attacking Turtonator?" Kiawe said

"Maro! Marowak!" Marowak said

You laughed a little as Professor Kukui and Lillie watched the other water types like Goldeen and Corsola on the sandy floor.

Sophocles documented everything on his laptop while Togedemaru and Charjabug watched him do so.

Kiawe went to sit beside Sophocles and his Pokémon leaving you alone.

You looked off into the distance seeing many students gathered around something or someone but you ignored it, normally it'd just be a Pokémon someone hadn't seen before.

"It's Guzma!" Someone shouted

You cocked your head seeing Team Skull grunts and Plumeria along with Guzma.

"Them." Lusamine said

"How annoying." Faba stated

Guzma had a wide grin, he wanted to challenge you to a battle again to show off his skills of 'beating' you three times in a row. But what Pokémon would you use.

"I know what he wants." You said

"Wait! Y/N!" Wicke exclaimed

You kept walking until you were only six steps from Guzma.

"How nice to see you, brother." You stated

Guzma had ignored the comment but everyone around who didn't know was shocked, even Team Skull's Admin Plumeria.

"I want a rematch, and this time I'll defeat your puny little Pokémon." Guzma said 

everyone got off the battle field you two were currently standing on.

"You don't need to battle him!" Professor Burnet said

"To prove a point, I will." You stated

"But you didn't bring any Pokémon?" Lillie pointed out

"You're really gonna have some mixed opinions on this." You said

"What're you gonna do? Bring out that Arbok of yours again?" A grunt asked

"Go! Naganadel!" You shouted

"It's an Ultra Beast!" Lusamine said

Naganadel screeched in the face of Golisopod and you could tell Guzma broke a sweat.

"Ultra Beast, huh? Ultra is a lie." Guzma stated

"Use First Impression!" Guzma shouted

"Use Fell Stinger!" You said

Naganadel screeched as people far away gasped, you fully knew that Naganadel could take the move First Impression.

Golisopod screeched as he came face to face with Naganadel.

"Naganadel! Use Dragon Pulse!" You called

"Golisopod! Use Fury Cutter!" Guzma ordered

You decided to strategize and go for the stat changes.

"Use Charm!" You exclaimed

That lowered Golisopod's attack.

"Use Bug Bite!" Guzma yelled

Golisopod shrieked before using the move which didn't do as much damage as it should've due to Charm.

"Use Growl!" You said

It lowered Golisopod's attack and you could tell Guzma wasn't liking it.

"Use Nasty Plot!" You exclaimed

Naganadel used the move and it raised their special attack, you now had the upper hand.

"Use Poison Jab!" You called out

Naganadel used the move as Golisopod took quite big amounts of damage from it.

"Oh come on Golisopod! Hurry and use Liquidation!" Guzma yelled

After exchanging multiple hits and lowering his attack you began to feel guilty, he didn't want to lose the battle at all even with the Grunts cheering him on.

"Naganadel! Back off! It's a tie!" You said

Naganadel appeared beside you as Golisopod caught his breath.

"Y/N! You caught an Ultra Beast?!" Professor Kukui exclaimed

You walked to Guzma.

"I assume we're on good terms." You stated

"Whatever." He said

"Well then! Looking forward to seeing you!" You exclaimed

He walked off with the grunts who were still cheering him on.

"It's UB-Stinger!" Lusamine yelled

Naganadel screeched at Lusamine to not come any closer.

"Naganadel! These are my friends!" You exclaimed

Naganadel seemed to lighten up as you got tons of questions.

You felt as though a weight has been lifted off your shoulders, a large one too.

Faba seemed enticed by Naganadel and lightened up upon watching them interact with the other Pokémon and people.

Naganadel was surprisingly calm about being known, it meant you could go places with Naganadel without fear of people judging.

Although you could tell the Aether Foundation would be demanding of reports all about Naganadel, maybe a whole essay about the Ultra Beast.

Tomorrow you'd bring Naganadel to school and introduce them to everybody, maybe even pay Guzma a little visit on Ula'Ula islands Po Town.