Party

I was so excited! I was going to be taken in by Boy George! The music pumped loud in my ears, and I felt sick with excitement. I grabbed onto Boy George's hand arm tightly, not wanting to ever let go. I felt protected beside him, because I was short for my age and only 120 centimetres, where as he was 185 centimetres, so when I held onto his arm for support even though I was scared slightly I felt protected.

The whole night went by in a blink of an eye and I never let go of Boy George's arm throughout the whole night. But, before I knew it, the party was over. Even though it had been like eight hours, I was just caught in a trance and it seemed I couldn't accept the truth. I still couldn't believe I was going to be adopted by Boy George! It was like a dream. As the party came to a close, I came thudding back to earth. It was true. I was going to be living with Boy George. But I had also got no sleep.

The music stopped and Boy George walked up to the stage. But I wasn't going to let him go, no way. It seemed he tried to pull away a bit but I just kept holding on, and leant up against his arm, absolutely exhausted. So I walked up on stage with him. "So, that's the end of the after party. And I guess it would be appropriate to say that everyone has a good day today, for it is now 3am!" He said into the microphone smiling. He put his arm around me. "So, good morning!"

The crowd went ballistic again as he dismounted the stage with me and went backstage. "Just take a seat for a second, I want you to meet my band mates." I sat down and he came back in a few minutes with the other members of Culture Club.

"Now this is Mikey Craig, Roy Hay and Jon Moss," he said, gesturing to each of them as he spoke.

I of course already knew there names but said "Nice to met you," anyway.

"Mikey, Roy, Jon, this is Carly, my daughter to be," he said smiling excitedly. I couldn't help but smile at his behaviour. It was just all too good to be true!

Mikey, Roy and Jon, or the collective for them, Mikoyon, looked at Boy George, to me, to Boy George confused. "So, George, let me get this straight... You are planning to adopt her?"

"Yes, I am"

"And does she have parents?"

"No," I answered for him.

"George can we go back a bit and talk about this in private?" Asked Roy. Boy George gave me the thumbs up and then went back and they talked for a few minutes. I just sat there awkwardly waiting to come back.

"Ok so my bandmates believe this isn't a very good idea. But, I still am completely for the idea, so I am going to try and adopt you. But don't get your hopes up yet. It has to pass through the law first." Boy George explained

"OMG YESH!!!!" I shouted hugging him. "Thank you soooooo much!"

"Cool, well, we better get going now," he said, walking out. I followed after him, and he got into the back of a long black limo, and I got in the back. I must have fallen asleep for I don't remember anything else from that night.