Julia placed the clothes from Sears in the box with the other clothes and blankets. She opened the brown drawer where all the clothes were going to be.

She was able to fill three small drawers, one with neutral-colored onesies, the other one with blankets and a few baby cloths and the bottom one she filled with dresses she was gifted.

They didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl, but they wanted to have enough clothes for each, just in case.

It was thrilling not knowing what they were going to have. Julia knew she would love her baby no matter what.

"Where do you want me to put the stroller," Steve asked as Julia folded a baby blanket.

"You can put that over there," she pointed at the wall next to the door. "Can you help me with the crib," Julia asked Steve, closing the drawer.

"Yes, let's see," he said, walking to the unopened box. He got all the pieces out. It was like a big puzzle; he hated puzzles.

He stared at it and scratched his head. It took him twenty-five minutes to figure out how to attach the car seat to the car. It was going to take him a little longer to build the crib.

Noticing how overwhelmed Steve looked, staring at all the pieces, Julia grabbed the instructions "let's start by reading the instructions," she said, unfolding the big piece of paper.

After a few seconds of scanning the paper she said, "do we have a screwdriver?"

"I don't know. Let me check." With that, he left the room, Julia heard him running down the stairs.

A few minutes later, Steve arrived half out of breath. "It says to start with the headboard."

Steve pointed at the piece that looked like the headboard. He picked it up, slightly struggling, and moved it away from the other pieces. "Where do you want the crib to be," he asked. It was better to have it positioned in the right place, or it would be harder to move it once it's built.

"Against that wall."

It took them an hour to build the crib. It looked easier on the instruction than actually doing it, but they were finally done. It looked steady, and they used all the pieces. Julia took it as a win.

◦ ◦ ◦

The small room was completed after organizing it.

With both hands on her hips, Julia looked at the final product. The tiny clothes were nicely folded in the drawer.

The baby toys were placed in a small basket near the crib. The baby wouldn't play with the toys until later in life, but they were washed and ready.

The stroller was next to the door.

The bassinet was in their room next to their bed. The baby was going to sleep near them for the first three months of life.

It would be much easier to wake up every three hours and have the baby nearby, and Julia felt calmer knowing that her baby was going to be near her in case something happened.

After moving everything around, Julia was exhausted. Her back was killing her more than ever.

She placed both of her hands on her lower back and waddled her way out of the room.

She grunted her way until the next room. She sat at the edge of the bed and let herself go, her back landing on the soft mattress. She inhaled a quick breath.

"Do you want me to get the bath ready for you," Steve asked, leaning against the door frame.

Taking warm baths usually helped Julia with her back pain. It helped her by relaxing her tense muscles due to the weight redistribution caused by her pregnancy. She even noticed after her warm baths at night she had a better sleep. At this point in her pregnancy she enjoyed every extra minute of sleep.

"Yes, please," she answered. By the way she was on the bed, she couldn't see Steve. She could only see the top of his hair. Her big belly was in the way.

Steve felt bad there was nothing he could do to take her pain again. If he could, he would take her place. The only things he could do was to listen to her, get her everything she needed and help her feel a bit more comfortable.

Steve went into the restroom and turned on the water. With the sound of the water running, she slowly closed her eyes, but she couldn't fall asleep. She opened them every few seconds.

"The water is ready," Steve said, getting out of the restroom leaving the door open.

Julia extended her arms in front of her "can you please help me." By the way she was on the bed, she couldn't get up on her own. Her belly was too heavy; if she tried, she would fall backwards.

Steve smiled and nodded his head. He stood in front of her and held her hands "ready," he asked her. She hummed in response, and Steve pulled her. It wasn't the first time Steve had to help her get up; he was an expert at this point. He didn't mind helping her.

Once Julia was on her two feet, he walked to the closet and got her a nightgown. He then walked to the drawer and opened the second one where Julia had her undergarments. "You want to wear anything in particular," Steve asked, looking at her over his shoulders.

Julia wasn't taken back by his question or the way he could easily go through her underwear. He had seen her; he had seen every part of her body last year.

"At this point, whatever fits me," she answered, going into the restroom.

He picked the first underwear and bra he saw, which was a pink underwear and a baby blue bra matching perfectly with her green nightgown.

He set it on the restroom sink, looking down on the floor. Julia didn't say anything about the mix match clothing; she was grateful for everything Steve had done for her.

Julia's clothes were on the bathroom floor. She was wrapped in a white towel that was barely able to cover her whole body. "I can't get in the tub."

She was eight months pregnant, making it harder for her to get in the tub without assistant.

"Oh, yeah, right, let me help you." He walked to her, looking at the floor.

He extended his hand at her "you know you have seen me naked before, right," she said with a small, teasing smile.

"Do you want me to look at you," he answered quietly, looking at her eyes, their eyes tangled with each other.

"If you want to," she answered, as quietly as if they were sharing a secret only the two of them could know.

She knew her hormones were acting up because of the way her heart felt the moment Steve held her hand in his and the way he was looking at her blue eyes she wanted him to kiss her.

They were so close to each other she could count how many lashes he had in each eye. She wanted him to push her against the wall and suck on her neck, leaving wet kisses. The same way he had kissed her last Halloween.

"Julia, are you alright," he asked, interrupting her thoughts.

She took a deep breath and looked again "yes, I'm fine."

She faced the bath, and with Steve's help she put on foot in and then the other.

"I'll be in the room scream if you need anything," he said once he knew Julia was safe in the bath. "Thank you."

He was out the door shutting the door behind him. She took off her towel, dropped it on the floor and sat down on the bath, submerging her body.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on the wall feeling how the warm water felt on her swollen body.

If it wasn't clear enough for her, pregnancy was weird and fascinating at the same time.

She recently started to get horny, she was hungry all the time, constipated most days, tired other days, and in recent months her boobs were producing milk.

"Not again," she complained, feeling a substance coming out of her nipples.