Chapter 9

Curses, Ris was big. But he had gotten me slick and ready. My body was burning so hot with need that the burn of him stretching me to the limit barely registered. And he was moving slowly towards the center of my sacred garden, progressing inch by delicious inch instead of in a single thrust. The control he had... No elf could match my tiger.

"Dei-dre," he groaned once he was all the way in, giving me time to adjust to his girth.

Instead of watching out for danger, I was staring into his eyes, and he was staring right back.

I attacked his lips, desperate for his addictive taste.

He started moving, and my first moan was lost in our kiss. But as he sped up, my moans turned into cries of pleasure that I couldn't keep in. Pain I could take without making too much noise when on a mission. Such pleasure I had no experience with.

"Bite down," Ris rumbled as I got noisier, and brought the lower part of his tail to my mouth.

I did as instructed. And I bit down hard, as he should have expected given the magic he was doing to me.

I felt him throb inside me. The big boy clearly liked his tail bitten as much as his ear.

I threw my head back, leaving my body to his control. I was confident he would be able to tell when he hit the right spot by the strength of my bite.

In reaction, he did something with his arms that changed the angle of his thrusts. Suddenly, he was even deeper inside me and I was on the edge of another climax.

He sped up his powerful moves, bouncing me up and down his gift from Nature.

He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked hard.

I fell apart in his arms.

He kissed me right on time to swallow my scream, his tail returning to my waist.

When I could breathe somewhat normally again, I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed in satisfaction.

He'd brought me ecstasy like no other, and he hadn't been rough while doing it. I was officially done with elf males! There was no going back now.

I smiled at my idiotic thoughts and kissed the side of his neck to let him know I was happy.

A shudder went through him, and I realized I'd just discovered another erogenous zone of his. Good to know, right?

I breathed in his strong masculine scent over that spot while he was laying me down on the soft forest floor. It was evident he planned to be on top for what came next.

"Your scent," I whispered, smiling, "I like."

He growled and instead of cover me with his body, he abruptly sat back. Next thing I knew, he had me on his lap. Impaled.

I cried out at the sudden fullness. What had I said to make him lose control? I should definitely say it again.

"Mirror me, Dei-dre." His legs formed a butterfly under me, and he leaned back, palms on the ground for balance. "We move as one."

"We both keep watch?" I teased but mirrored his position without delay, legs still wrapped around his waist.

I mirrored his thrusts as well, our bodies easily finding the perfect synchrony. Just like they'd done during the battle tonight. And just like then, his tail found me, this time wrapping itself around my ankle. Like a hair tie linking our braids together till death did us part.

"Watch me, Dei-dre! And I, you."

As if I could take my eyes off his rugged face, beautiful from whatever angle you looked at it. Or off those heated black eyes of his that regarded me so possessively. And had I once thought of his wings as repulsive? Spread behind him as he moved for me and I, for him, they were a magnificent sight. Nature's creation. Perfection.

I watched his expression go slack as he climaxed, his wings spreading in their full length. As his hot seed filled me, I joined him in his most vulnerable moment of total abandon. His climax became mine and mine, his.

The experience was so powerful that I lost sense of my body as well as my ability to see and hear for a moment. I was floating in the air without wings, flying through the sky on my personal cloud of utter bliss. I hadn't felt so happy and fulfilled ever before.

This was what happened when your moss partner was a ripe gargoyle with great experience and skill in any activity, right? Ah, who cared? I was in underground heaven.

When my senses finally returned, I discovered I was still on Ris' lap. He had pulled me in his embrace and enveloped me in his wings.

"Hey there, tiger," I told him through a smile, my head resting on his shoulder and my hands patting his solid chest. I could hear his heartbeat was gradually returning to normal, just like mine.

He rumbled happily into the hollow of my neck. "You were right, my Dei-dre."

"Ain't I always?" I teased, while inside I was melting at him having called me his. Maybe now I could start calling him mine out loud?

"I was looking for what the Gods had already provided," he specified, his calloused palms caressing my back.

"Huh?" I pulled back to look at his face. Which was quite close to mine because of his wings caging me in from behind.

"You, Deidre. My blessing. My anima. My mate."