"You can't be a dick about it. She's only got her vampire not even 48 hours ago."

"Let's not forget she was asleep for 28 of this hours!"

"She can't just make her damn vampire listen. Haven't you listened to the stories about mother's struggles she had with her's?"

"I feel like she's going to be pissed at us for a while."

"You think?"

"I mean all you two did was yell at her all day!"

"Just hope she forgives you two soon before something happens."

"Are you talking about what the Moon Goddess hinted at?"

"Yes Pay I am!"

"You think it'll actually happen?"

"Obviously Low I do!"

"Which is why we were going hard at her."

"Seriously Pay you seriously want Osi and I to believe that shit?"

"It's the truth!"

"I call bullshit Low."

"Get out of my room I'm going to sleep."

"Goodnight."

"Night Dom."

"Night night Dominic."

"Night you three. But you two need to fix the damage that you two have done."

What are they even going on about? What did she hint too? Is it bad? What was going to happen?

My mind reeled with possibilities. But none made any sense to me.

I glance over to Dominic's balcony door; he closes the door and pulls his curtains closed. You can hear three pairs of footsteps in the hallway. Two doors close louder than normal. The third footsteps stop right at my door; they stay there for a moment like they're gathering the strength to knock. Just when their courage and strength hit them, they knock softly on my door. Obviously, I don't answer or acknowledge the knock. My door opens anyways and footsteps can be heard across my hardwood floor. They get closer to the balcony which causes my breath to freeze instantly in my body.

"Persephone?" Osiris calls out by the balcony door.

Oh thank goddess! It's just him. I almost had a heart attack! Wait can tribrids have heart attacks? I don't know but I almost had one!

"Osiris?" I call back from my seat.

His footsteps come through my balcony door and make their way on my line of sight.

"How long have you been out here?" He asks.

"Long enough." I answer with honesty.

"So you heard our conversation?" He questions.

"Probably the last five minutes of it." I again answer with honesty.

"You probably have questions or a question in particular, don't you?" He softly says.

"I do." I reply.

He takes the seat next to me and grabs my hand. He gives it a soft squeeze.

"Than ask away princess." He tells me.

"Even if you won't answer it?" I ask.

"Try me." He chuckles.

"What did the moon goddess hint at?" I ask the only question on my mind.

I hear him inhale sharply and right when I think he's not going to answer or just beat around the tree. He surprises me yet again.

"She hinted a while ago that an attack would happen at our coronation."

"Is that why you wanted me to train a while back?" I ask.

"Most of the reason is yes. But part of it is no. The part that is no is because I wanted you to be able to protect yourself better. The scene when you gotten attacked when you first got here; still plays in my head. We could have lost our mate that day and I never want to feel what I felt that day ever again." He answers with honesty.

"Is that why they were dicks today on my three parts not working together?" I question.

"You're full of them tonight love." He chuckles out.

"But the answer that question is I honestly don't know. That's something you have to talk about with those two dicks." He finishes saying.

"Oh?" It sounds more of a question than a word.

"How about we go back inside and get you to bed. It's getting cold out here. You don't even have a cover around you." He says while pulling my arm up.

I stand up with his help and he guides me back into my room. He closes the balcony door behind us and locks it. When I pull my blanket back and lie down on my bed; he quickly covers me up and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Princess." He whispers.

"Goodnight Osiris." I call out to him as he reaches my door.

He closes the door behind me and I can hear his door open. Before it closes two more doors open.

"How is she?"

"Is she okay?"

"How do you think she is? She's upset with you two." He grumbles and closes his door.

Do they not have the guts or balls to comes ask me myself on how I am feeling? Are they afraid of their little mate?

Darkness comes creeping on my eyelids as I think back to what Osiris has previously said on the balcony. Only thought I have in my head is I mush train harder. I will not let those two push me over the edge again.

Word Count: 1552

Book Total: 45,719