Protecting the un-triggered werewolf.

Start from the beginning

"Indeed, it's nice to meet you both too"

"Next, is my father, James Potter, also known as Prongs" James nodded his head with a kind smile, earning one back from both mates.

"My mother, Lilly Potter"

"Oh, aren't you two handsome" She cooed, making both men blush whilst everyone else chuckles, though it turned to full-blown laughter when they all noticed the look of disbelief from her husband.

"Anyway, these are my grandparents, Euphemia and Fleamont Potter and my great-grandparents, Charlus and Dorea Potter" they all greet each other before Raven pulled them onto the couch, she was sitting in between her two vampires, who seem rather nervous.

"So, I hear you enjoy drinking blood" James teased, making Raven stare up at her father with wide eyes whilst his two friends burst out into laughter.

"DAD!" She turned towards her two mates with an apologetic expression but was surprised to see they both held amused smiles.

"Yes, it is quite delicious" Damon responded with a smirk, earning an amused chuckle back from Raven's father.

"How old are you both, if you don't mind me asking" Dorea questioned with a curious expression, her chin leaning on her fist which was propped up on her knee.

"Over a thousand years old, Ma'am"

"172, Mrs Potter" The portraits were dead silent, they glanced between all four people, making them shuffle on their seats nervously.

"Holy Shit! You're old! My daughter is dating old men!" James screamed, earning loud laughs from the males of the group whilst Raven's mother and two grandmothers were looking at James disapprovingly. Raven covered her mouth to stop the chuckles, George fell off the couch in his fit of laughter and the two vampires were looking at the portraits with wide eyes, though their cheeks show a clear blush.

"Handsome old men" Damon responded confidently, making the marauder's smirk and the women nod their heads in agreement, though stopped when they received glares from their husbands.

"You're not wrong" Raven shrugged, earning cocky smirks from both vampires.

The four mates remained in the library for a few hours, allowing Raven's family to get to know her mates properly. They all seem to like them and it turns out that they have her female family members, wrapped around their fingers. However, they were all interrupted by Bonnie, who entered the library frantically.

"Sweetheart? What happened?" George asked softly as he approached her.

"T-Tyler is hurt, he's in the family room" Raven let out a quiet growl and immediately jumped into action, followed by her daughter and mates. They entered the family room and saw Tyler laying on the couch, his face covered in blood with a split lip, swollen black and blue eyes and a gash on his forehead. Fred was kneeling beside the couch, his wand scanning the injured teenager whilst Stefan stayed slightly back, even though he can control his blood lust much better than before, there's a time when a lot of it can give him the slight urge again.

"What happened to him?" Raven asks as she kneels beside his head, her hands immediately running through his hair.

"He messaged Bonnie and asked if he was able to come over, he said he had another fight with his dad. I don't know how he drove here like this but he collapsed on the doorstep" Fred explained before whispering healing spells, which were working but slowly.

"Bonnie" Raven walked towards her adoptive mother slowly, her watery eyes never leaving Tyler's bloody form.

"Yes, mum"