CHAPTER 36

The next morning, Danielle got dressed immediately and headed to the police station. She asked for Detective Jason. She got directed to him and went to his office. Detective Jason saw and welcomed her, "It's been a long time Mrs Thompson, what are you doing here?"
Danielle smiled, "Of course Jason, it's been so long. I am here to tell you that the case which you couldn't solve has been solved."
Jason looked closely at her asking, "What are you talking about?"
Danielle smiled, "I've found my daughter."
Jason was shocked, "Oh congratulations Mrs Thompson, I'm really happy for you. I want you to know that we tried to look for her, I did everything but I just couldn't find her."
Danielle shook her head, "Oh come on Jason, I'm not here to say you didn't do anything, I'm here because I want the people who raised my daughter arrested."
Jason furrowed his eyebrows asking, "But why do you suddenly want to do that?"
Danielle sighed, "Listen Jason, I know what I'm asking seems so overboard but I know the person that my daughter was with for over twenty years. That woman turned out to be an enemy and I'm sure she took my daughter on purpose. You know, If I knew it could have been her, then I'm sure I would have been with my daughter a long time."
Jason noted some things down, "Alright Mrs Thompson. I need her name and address."
Danielle smirked, "It's not only her Jason, I want her whole family arrested and please get a warrant." Jason nodded and Danielle gave him their names and address.
She stood up and said, "I'm not going to rush you Jason but I want them arrested today and call me once they are arrested." With that, she left.

It was time for breakfast at the Dauntsey's House. Shannon made breakfast and called them all to eat. They were eating when Shannon asked, "Stacy, what's your plan for the day?"
Stacy dropped her spoon answering, "Um....I really don't have plans today except go to the office with Uncle Freddy."
  "Are you sure? Cause it didn't end well the last time we didn't know your plans." She said drinking water.
Stacy pulled a strand of her hair out of her face saying, "You don't have to worry about anything Shannon, I'll be with Uncle Freddy."
Lucille asked, "When do you plan to visit Danielle and Dominic?"
Stacy looked at Bob and Shannon and said, "I don't know yet mother."
Lucille nodded and Freddy said, "Sorry to cut this short but we have to go now. We have a lot to do at the office."
Stacy stood up immediately and went to hug Bob and Lucille. Freddy gave Shannon a kiss and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to go to work today?"
Shannon cupped his cheeks, "Oh Freddy, I'm not a machine or a workaholic. I just want to rest today and stay with mom and dad."
Stacy overhead and went to her, "Are you feeling well Shannon?"
Shannon eyed her and rolled her eyes, "I wasn't talking to you Stacy, get out of my sight."
Stacy walked out and Freddy nudged her, "Why are you still mad at Stacy? It's obvious she didn't mean for any of this to happen."
Shannon scratched her head saying, "I don't care what happens to Stacy now, she brought this upon herself. If she had told us her plans then maybe all these would have been avoided." She gave him a kiss saying, "Come on get going." He smiled and left the house with Stacy.
   Shannon yawned as she entered the house and Bob asked, "Aren't you going to work today?"
Shannon groaned, "Oh dad come on. Isn't it okay for me to stay home?"
Bob chuckled, "Take it easy Shannon, I'm just asking."
Lucille entered and Shannon smiled saying, "Before you say anything mom, I'm just staying home cause I want to spend time with you two and also because I'm tired." She laughed and Lucille said, "It's alright Shannon, I'm not complaining."
She sat down and Bob spoke up, "Shannon, I noticed how you have been behaving to Stacy after everything that happened. She's your sister and she's caught up in the middle of this, we are supposed to be there for her."
Shannon rolled her eyes and Lucille said, "Your dad is telling the truth Shannon. We can't blame Stacy for everything that happened. She literally has nothing to do with this."
Shannon stood up saying, "You know what mother and father, I'm not going to trust Stacy anymore. Her mom is Danielle and Danielle is evil."
  "I raised her Shannon and Stacy has never shown any negative character." Lucille said looking at Bob.
Shannon folded her arms, "Really mother, no negative behavior? Then why did she push to looking for her parents?"
They didn't say anything and Shannon nodded, "It's clear now mother. Stacy is going rogue. She's no longer the Stacy we know." She was about to go inside when there was a knock on the door. She groaned and went to open it when she met three officers in her front. She quickly asked, "Can I help you?"
Detective Jason answered, "Hello I'm Detective Jason and is this Mr Bob and Mrs Lucille's House?"
Shannon nodded and asked, "I'm sorry but why do you want to see my parents?"
"We have a warrant to take your parents and you as well to our station for questioning."
Bob and Lucille came forward and Shannon raised her voice, "What the hell are you talking about? Arrest us? For what reason?!"
Lucille held Shannon and Bob asked, "What is going on here?"
Jason answered, "I'm Detective Jason and I have a warrant to bring you and your family into our station for questioning."
Shannon frowned, "What questions?"
Jason continued, "It's about the disappearance of Miss Anna Thompson which you know as Stacy. She was kidnapped when she was very young and we have some questions to ask."
Shannon roughened her hair and yelled, "What did I tell you mom?! Stacy is running our lives!"
Detective Jason continued, Please come with us now to avoid being harsh."
Lucille sighed and said, "Come on let's go."
Shannon held her mom's hand stopping her, "Mother what are you doing? If we end up going with them, we can get implicated."
Lucille nodded,"We didn't do anything Shannon so we can't be jailed for a crime we didn't commit."
Shannon shook her body in frustration saying, "What are you talking about mother? They have power! I'm sure Danielle is involved in this. Sir Dominic wouldn't just arrest us. " She turned to Jason and asked, "Was it Danielle that ordered our arrest?"
Jason didn't say anything and she said, "Fine, let's go. I'll call Freddy when we get to the station." Then Jason and the other officers led them to the station.

Freddy and Stacy got to the office. Stacy was about to get down from the car when Freddy asked, "Are you alright Stacy? You look lost."
Stacy nodded saying, "I'm fine Uncle Freddy. I just want to get my mind off some things." Freddy nodded and they went inside. He walked into his office with Stacy and said to her, "Arrange a meeting with all members in five minutes." Stacy nodded and she went to Kamilah's office. Kamilah was applying make-up when Stacy entered. She quickly stood up and said, "Oh Olivia, I didn't see you enter."
Stacy groaned, "I'm not Olivia, I'm Stacy. Mr Freddy has a meeting with us in five so get ready." Kamilah watched as she left and continued with her make-up. She told Raymond, Andy and Elena as well. She went to Edward's office and said, "Mr Freddy has a meeting with us in like three minutes so get ready." Edward asked, "Are you okay Stacy? You were absent from work."
Stacy smiled, "Thank you Edward but I was ill." With that she left.

It was time for the meeting and the seven of them gathered at the meeting room. Freddy started, "Raymond, how was the meeting with the client you met with yesterday?"
Raymond nodded, "I showed her my plans and she didn't really agree with the colours I presented. She wanted something more dark and bright at the same time."
Edward asked, "Did you suggest purple or blue to her?"
Raymond continued, "I would have but that wasn't her initial request. She said she wanted her store to stand out."
Freddy looked into some files and said, "Try scheduling another meeting with her and present the colours mentioned. Edward would go with you if she agrees." They nodded and Freddy asked, "Kamilah, have you concluded with Mrs Alvin concerning her office interior?"
Kamilah snapped, "Mrs Alvin is such a bitch. I literally gave her all my options concerning the walls and flowers and she treated me as if I don't know what I'm doing. I was...."
Freddy stopped her saying, "It doesn't matter all the time Kamilah, she's still a client and we have to respect her. I'm going to call her to confirm if she still wants to work with us." Kamilah sighed and Freddy continued, "Stacy, have you started working on Princess Alexa's event?"
Stacy looked at him and shook her head. Kamilah scoffed, "Then why did you accept it if you weren't going to do anything. Princess Alexa has power and she can shut down our business."
Stacy stood up and said, "I'm really sorry about that Mr Freddy."
Freddy told her to sit and Raymond asked, "What have you proposed for the event?"
Stacy pursed her lips and said, "Im suggesting black and white."
Edward nodded saying, "I like where you are coming from Stacy, but most times, it's not all about colours or what the colour signify, it also depends on choice of the host."
Stacy nodded and Freddy looked at her saying, "Schedule a meeting with her again and discuss your plans and her plans as well. I would want Edward to accompany you this time."
He was about to continue when his phone rang, it was an unknown caller so he excused himself and picked the call, "Hello."
Shannon talked immediately, "Freddy, Freddy can you hear me? It's Shannon."
Freddy asked immediately, "Shannon? What happened to your phone?"
  "You have to come to the station Freddy. Stacy's mom got us arrested."
Freddy was shocked, "What?!" The line got disconnected and he went back to the meeting saying, "The meeting is over. I have to be somewhere." He tapped Stacy and she went out with him. She asked, "Is everything okay Uncle Freddy?"
He looked at her, "Your sister called."
Stacy became worried with his look and she quickly asked, "Is she okay? Are mother and father okay?"
  "They have been arrested by your mom."
Stacy gasped in awe and said to herself;
    Oh no! What is happening?! Why did mom do this? My relationship with Shannon is already on the edge and this is happening again....why is my mom doing this?"

TO BE CONTINUED.......