The squeaking got closer and I turned around quickly, throwing my hand in the air with the knife attached to it but the person quickly jumped over me and pinned my hand down with the knife in it, while his other hand was on my mouth and I fell down onto the bed as the person hovered over me.

"It's just me. Nolan." He panicked as he stared at the knife before looking back at me with wide eyes. He slowly let go of my mouth and my hand once he knew I relaxed and sat up, allowing me place to sit up too.

"You scared me." I clutched my chest and shot a glare at him.

"Sorry." He nervously laughed but softly sothat no one can hear. I didn't say anything but put my knife in my drawer and glare at him.

"You look mad?" He nervously scratched the back of his neck. "You think? You didn't reply to my messages and I got worried." I hit his arm lightly.

"I know... I left my phone at home by accident when I was on my way to here." He explained, kissing my forehead gently.

"Did you need me?" "Not really. Just wanted to tell you that my family wants you to come over on Saturday. They want to meet my boyfriend." I couldn't help but smile.

"Saturday? Family?" He gulps nervously as he stares at me with widened eyes. I laugh at his reaction and lean my head on his chest as I do so.

"Relax. It won't be that bad." I assure him, leaving a kiss on cheek.

He smirks and leans in to kiss me but I pull away before he could, smirking as I watch his confused face form a crease between his eyebrows.

"Say 'please'." I tease him innocently. "Hell nah. I'm getting my kiss." He pins me down and kisses me as I just continue laughing at him.

***

"Oh, you have to tell me what happened between you two." Lexi pouted with puppy eyes. She kept asking me about Nolan but I never answered any of it. Just that I met him in the boy's bathroom.

"Nope." I pop the 'p' sound as I stare at my phone, scrolling through pinterest quotes as I lean onto the kitchen table with Lexi standing infront of me like some lost puppy.

"Ugh. I hate you." She crosses her arms over her chest and glares at me. I look up at her from my phone and smirk.

"You know you love me." I jokingly wink at her, the smirk never leaving me face. "Sometimes I wish I didn't." She purses her lips as she shoots me a glare from across the table.

The sudden growling of a motorcycle gets louder as it creeps its ways closer to us. It then comes to a stop and shuts down.

"Iris! Your so called boyfriend is here!" My brother calls out from the livingroom. Did I forget to mention the living room is right next to the kitchen?

"Why are you yelling!?" Lexi tunes him. She was like a family in this household and she was never scared to tune mt brother whenever he was being annoying. She even hit him over his head with a chair once. The violence.

I walk to the front door and open it, Lexi standing behind me. My parents were in their rooms getting ready and my mom was blow drying her hair so they couldn't really hear much.

Nolan climbed off his bike, not noticing me yet. I watched him take off his helmet, correcting his now messy hair. He catches a glimpse of me and instantly looks in my direction, smiling when he sees me.

I feel my body grow warm all of a sudden, my cheeks flushing red.

"Aww. Iris is simping for her boyfriend." Lexi nudges me with her hip. Her comment didn't make things better. It only made me blush harder and since Nolan heard it too, he chuckled lightly as he took his bag off his back and zipped it open.

He took out a bouquet of tulips in all colors found before zipping his bag closed and walking up to me.

"For you, m'lady." He smiled cutely as he held out the flowers for me to take. I shyly take it, my body shaking from how nervous I was. I never felt this nervous before. Not even for an unprepared speech or test in class.

"Thank you. I love them." I reply, holding the flowers close to my chest. He smirks playfully and pulls me into him, kissing me like he has no care in the world for the fact that both Lexi and my brother is watching.

"Okay, this is too much lovey-dovey for me." She cringed and I must admit, so did I. But only a little bit since I found it cute when he was like this. We broke the kiss and laughed a little at her.

"Is that your boyfriend?" My mom finally finished and came out of her room, staring at Nolan with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Yes. Mom, this is Nolan. My boyfriend. Nolan, this is my mom." I smiled, introducing the both of them. "It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Harper."

"Please, call me Katy." She said in a assuring tone.