He was a good guy.

"Remember the date this afternoon." He winked and I scoffed.

"The friendly date." I corrected him.

"Well, would you accept me if I manage to win your heart over?" He asked in a genuine tone.

"Maybe. We'll see." I joked back.

School went by extremely fast today and I rushed home. I got ready for the friendly date, wearing a chocolate brown dress that hugged my curves. The texture was soft and it wasn't those dresses that kept slipping up the whole time. I paired it with black scandals that had little fake flower shaped diamonds decorated onto it.

I made my way downstairs but before I could go, my brother stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He grimaced at my dressed up figure.

"I'm going out with a friend." I replied with a scoff and a smile.

"You seem happy. Just a friend?" He lifted an eyebrow as he scanned me up and down.

"Just a friend." I groaned, shooting him a deadly glare.

"Okay, okay. Just asking." He lifted his hands up in surrender.

I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Hey, Iris?" I stopped in my tracks to face him.

"I hope you can smile like this everyday again. I missed it." He admitted nervously.

I smiled in reply and headed out. Alex stopped infront of the porch with his car and I climbed into the passenger seat.

"You look great today." He said softly as he took a quick glimpse at me before looking back at the road again.

"Just great?" I asked, pretending to be offended.

"No. You're abeslutrely gourgeos." He added and I laughed at him.

"Wow. Okay." I nodded and looked out the window beside me.

People​ were slowly turning on their lights as dark slowly creeped up and light faded away. I loved this time of the day.

We arrived at a two story building. It was a formal, 5 star rating restaurant but the prices weren't too expensive unlike any other places. It was convincing.

We entered the place and one of the waitresses showed us to our seats. She still looked young and clearly she was into Alex.

"What would you like to eat?" She questioned Alex, turning to face me every now and then.

"Uhm, I would like some meat with a salad and some chips." He replied.

"Anything extra?" She asked intentively.

"Just a saladdressing would be fine, thank you." He nodded.

She then turned to me and sent me a sweat smile.

"Anything for you?" She asked sweetly.

"Some sushi with shrimps would do." I nodded an she noted it down on her paper, sending Alex the brightest smile anyone possibly could. I could have sworn the sun was in her mouth. That's how bright she smiled.

"Well she clearly likes you." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Name one person that doesn't." He pouted and I laughed.

"Hey. Would you look at that? You didn't disagree." He smirked victoriously.

"Because who wouldn't? You're kind, consistent, confident, brave, sweet and the kind of guy anyone could possibly dream of." I shrugged with a smile.

"Even you?" He questioned with a shine in his eyes.

"Not there yet." I shook my head.

He pouted hopelessly.

"You look like a baby." I laughed.

"No, I don't!" He argued back, the pout leaving his lips.

We both laughed and soon our food arrived.

The Bad Boy And The Innocent Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें