"So I guess, you should like roses more."

    Song Manman hugged Tightening his arm, the joy in her heart was spreading unscrupulously, she raised her lips and asked suddenly: "Then what if you guessed wrong?"

    Hearing this sentence, Shen Yan hesitated for a moment, and then he slowly Said: "If you don't like roses, there will be others."

    Song Manman:?

    He was silent for a while and explained: "There are also begonias, hibiscus flowers, phalaenopsis... these kinds."

    Song Manman looked at him in surprise, and couldn't help asking: "So you prepared everything?"

    "...um "Before answering, Shen Yan glanced at her subconsciously, and then answered slowly.

    Song Manman: "..."

    She thought it was a little funny, but also a little moved. She was moved by Shen Yan who had done so much for her, and the funny things Shen Yan did always made her unable to help laughing.

    She looked at Shen Yan, and finally burst out laughing, then stretched out her hand to rub his hair into a mess, and said with a smile: "Shen Yan, I suddenly think you are so cute.

    " He looked a little casual, and his mature and stable appearance became sexy and lazy. He looked at Song Manman blankly, and frowned for a long time before saying: "Cute?"

    Shen Yan said solemnly: "Manman, cuteness is not used to describe Men's."

    "You think you can't?" Song Manman raised his chin, raised the tip of his nose slightly, his flamboyant facial features were bright, and his confident and haughty posture was particularly attractive.

    Shen Yan was silent for a while, and then slowly said: "Generally not."

    Before Song Manman could speak, Shen Yan continued his words again: "But I think Manman is right."

    "..."

    Song Manman Finding that Shen Yan would always say some strange things in a serious manner, she looked at him with a smile in her eyes.

    She glanced at the brightly lit world below, and then said to Shen Yan: "Let's go."

    "Huh?"

    Song Manman tilted her head slightly: "Today is Valentine's Day, do you want to waste such a good day?"

    Shen Yan raised his lips: "I don't want to."

    She walked in front, Shen Yan looked at her back with soft brows and eyes, and walked towards her with his legs open.

    The moment he lifted his foot, Song Manman in front of him stopped suddenly, then turned around to look at him suddenly, stood among the flowers and raised his eyebrows, looked at him and said, "You walk so slowly."

    Every time Song Manman passed through, It was Shen Yan who looked at her back and watched her leave again and again, but this time, Song Manman turned his head.

    Shen Yan looked at her steadily, then slowly raised the corners of his mouth, ran with long legs and came to her side in two steps, and said with a low smile, "Here we are."

    —In

    the amusement park.

    Song Manman and Shen Yan were standing in the amusement park. Unexpectedly, there were not many children and most of them were lovers, so Shen Yan and Song Manman were not out of place when they stood here.