Tong Xuan knew that he had no future at all, and if he was caught intentionally kidnapping and wounding someone, he would definitely go to jail, and Shen Yan would definitely not let her go, But she is not reconciled, even if she goes to jail, she will make life difficult for that woman Song Manman.

    Just when Tong Xuan was thinking maliciously about Song Manman being abandoned by Shen Yan, a faint word came from the opposite side, which made her freeze for a moment, unable to move for a long time.

    "I know, I know that Manman is not the original her, but so what, I only love her, only the present Manman."

    Shen Yan lowered his eyes and dropped a sentence, then ignored the people behind him and roared crazily With a loud voice, he turned and left the police station.

    He couldn't tell when he fell in love with Manman, but when he found out that he fell in love, he never thought of letting go.

    ...

    in a hospital ward.

    Song Manman was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. The wound on his wrist had been treated, and the traces around his hands looked a little shocking.

    Shen Yan, who rushed over from the police station, sat in front of the hospital bed and carefully touched her fingertips. The body temperature was normal, and then he stretched out his hand to touch her forehead. After she had no fever as usual, Shen Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

    At this time, the door of the ward opened.

    It was Shen's mother who came in. When Shen's mother saw Manman's current appearance, she was a little shocked, and said with some self-blame: "Is Manman all right?"

    "Mom."

    Shen Yan stood up and said to his mother, sipping With a calm expression on her lips, "Mom, I have something to tell you."

    ...

    The two came outside the ward.

    Shen Yan hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Mom, if I divorce Manman—"

    "What?!"

    Mother Shen said in shock, but quickly realized that she turned her head and glanced at the peacefully sleeping man through the window. After a long time, she turned her head to look at Shen Yan again, lowered her voice and glared at her son: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

    Shen Yan lowered her eyes and said nothing.

    Mother Shen's suspicious eyes fell on him, and she suddenly thought of something: "Did you quarrel?"

    "No." Shen Yan shook his head.

    "Then did you do something wrong to her?"

    Shen Yan lowered her head and pursed her lips without explaining, nor did she refute this sentence.

    But this almost tacit attitude made Shen's mother angry all of a sudden. She patted her son's shoulder suddenly, and cursed in a low voice: "What happened, you tell mom clearly."

    Shen Yan Glancing at Manman on the hospital bed, she said in a low tone, "I'm sorry for Manman."

    Shen's mother lowered her face, a little angry: "I won't talk about the past, but Manman never thought of divorcing you, and now you plan to divorce. Divorce, what did you do to make Manman want to divorce you."

    "Mom."

    Shen Yan sighed deeply, with a low expression, and said softly, "I want to start over with Manman."