The point is, it was placed on the top of the cabinet, she couldn't reach it, and it didn't matter if it couldn't reach it. She wanted to find a stool to cushion it, but then found that there was no stool.

    She didn't pay much attention to the water cup, but the stool couldn't be gone all of a sudden, it must have been made by Shen Yan.

    Song Manman's face turned red, his fingers trembled with anger, and he didn't know how to scold him for a long time.

    Shen Yan lowered his eyes and listened attentively.

    Finally she snorted, turned around and went to the cabinet, stood on tiptoes and tried to reach the outermost one, but her hands were sore and she couldn't touch it when it was enough. drank.

    At this moment, Song Manman noticed from the corner of his eye that Shen Yan was walking this way, as if he wanted to help her get it.

    Song Manman wrinkled his nose and snorted softly, isn't this superfluous.

    Just when Song Manman thought he was holding the cup for him, he didn't expect that he bent down and picked her up, like holding a child, and let her sit on his arm.

    Song Manman was stunned for a second.

    Her eyes were at the same level as the water glass on the cabinet, and then she heard Shen Yan say lightly: "Okay, take it."

    Song Manman: "..."

    Her lips moved, and finally said nothing, turning over rolled his eyes.

    Song Manman, who was not used to it, wanted to get a cup out of his arms quickly.

    However, when she looked at the cups, she was about to take one casually, and when she just reached out, she suddenly found that those cups were all very beautiful.

    Glass cups of various shapes and colors are quietly placed there.

    From the moment she saw it, Song Manman never took her eyes off the cup. She liked every one of them very much, and the difficulty of choosing broke out in an instant.

    "..."

    She put her hands here and there for a long time, unable to make up her mind.

    But Shen Yan said slowly: "Haven't you chosen yet?"

    Song Manman frowned, patted his shoulder with the other hand, narrowed his eyes and said, "What's the rush, do you think I'm fat? "How could it be ?

    " Shen Yan said without changing his face and heartbeat, "You can choose as long as you want, you can choose slowly, there is no rush."

    ​​Song Manman glanced at him, caught his eyes When he saw Li's smile, he snorted softly, and then directly took the nearest blue glass.

    When she came down from Shen Yan's arms, Song Manman suddenly remembered, wasn't she calming down, why did she talk to Shen Yan again.

    But seeing Shen Yan holding the water glass she chose, pouring water for her naturally, when he lowered his eyes to touch the glass with his fingertips to test the water temperature, the breath he had been holding back slowly dissipated like a punctured balloon.

    Song Manman pouted, well, the reaction has passed, forget it.

    After she took the water, she took a sip and said to Shen Yan: "What time will we go back."

    "As soon as possible." Shen Yan pondered for a moment, then sighed: "Mom is urging."

    Song Manman was puzzled: "Mom urged us to go back?"