After making up his mind, Song Manman felt much better.

    ...

    But at night, Song Manman, who was lying on the bed, couldn't feel better.

    Her eyes were wide open, and she held her belly in disbelief, then her face wrinkled into a ball, her lips were a little dry and white.

    Why is it so painful to come to my aunt? !

    Song Manman was in a trance, it was the first time she felt the pain of a big aunt coming from someone else, she had never experienced it before, she came and went in a hurry, without any waves at all.

    But she never expected to experience it today, as if someone had punched her lower abdomen several times, it was nothing more than a thousand cuts.

    Song Manman: Help, come and kill her!

    She clutched her lower abdomen and didn't dare to move, for fear that her whole body would be stained after the turbulent waves passed.

    There was a glass of brown sugar water on the bedside table, but it was already cold. She thought she would feel better after taking the medicine, but found that it was useless, it was just a little psychological comfort.

    Song Manman sighed.

    She was the only one in the big room, and she was awake alone in the villa. Looking at the empty room, Song Manman felt a little depressed, and pulled the cup to cover her face without being bothered.

    Tell yourself: It’s okay, it’s okay, it won’t hurt when you fall asleep, yes, it must be like this.

    At this time, the mobile phone on the bedside table rang.

    "..." Song Manman didn't want to move.

    Ten seconds later, Song Manman, who was lying under the quilt, slowly stretched out a hand, fumbled on the bedside table, and soon found the phone.

    She glanced blankly.

    Oh, it's Shen Yan calling.

    Song Manman was a little annoyed and in a bad mood, so he pressed the answer button slowly.

    "Manman?"

    "Yeah." Song Manman hummed weakly.

    As soon as her voice rang, Shen Yan on the other end of the phone immediately noticed something, and said in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    Song Manman held his belly and turned pale, "It's okay."

    "Are you sick?" The chair on the other end of the phone The sound of being pulled away sounded, and his tone was a little hasty.

    Song Manman glanced at the dark night outside the window. It should be daytime on Shen Yan's side at this time, which means he should be busy.

    She clasped her lower abdomen with a little force, and then said nonchalantly: "No, I'm just going to sleep, I'm a little sleepy."

    I don't know if he believed it or not, Shen Yan was silent for a few seconds.

    Song Manman wailed silently, endured it for a few seconds, and then said to the small interface who had been counting the number of times on the phone: "I'm going to sleep, good night."

    After saying good night, Song Manman remembered that he It is daytime.

    But soon a deep and reassuring voice came from the other end of the phone: "Good night."