Sitting at the dining table, sipping milk, she took out her phone and looked at the WeChat chat interface, hesitating for a few seconds.

    Rijin Doujin: 【Where have you been? ]

    Less than ten seconds after the message was sent, there was a reply: [Abroad, on a business trip. ]

    Song Manman suddenly realized that she almost forgot that Shen Yan was going on a business trip a few days ago.

    The next second the phone rang.

    Song Manman shook her hand, the phone almost fell off, she pressed it to answer the call.

    A low voice came from the other end of the phone: "You're awake."

    "Well, why did you wake up so early." Song Manman bit his spoon, a little puzzled.

    Shen Yan on the other end of the phone paused, he sat there the whole night without sleep until the system's punishment time expired.

    "It's nothing." Shen Yan's eyebrows jumped slightly.

    Song Manman pouted, she now felt that Shen Yan must have concealed something from her.

    "I'll be back in three days."

    "Okay." Song Manman took a sip of milk and replied slowly.

    "Then I'll hang up."

    "Yeah."

    After hanging up, Song Manman bit the spoon and began to think about what Shen Yan was hiding from her.

    At this moment, the system suddenly called out: [Manman, do you still remember our mission. ]

    Song Manman paused, and replied nonchalantly: [I remember, what's wrong. 】

    The system tentatively said cautiously: 【...that is...if your 200 million is gone...what will you do...]

    The thin silver spoon slowly bent down.

    The system immediately shut up, and shrank back in embarrassment, how could it dare to mention this matter.

    Song Manman took a deep breath, and calmly told himself, it's okay, the plot is not irreversible, as long as the hero and heroine can heal in the end, everything is possible.

    But she also remembered Shen Yan's strangeness during this period of time, since she traveled through time, the situation frequently appeared, and he was completely different from him before.

    The more Song Manman thought about it, the more something went wrong.

    How could a person who hated his wife for a year change his attitude in the blink of an eye.

    Song Manman squeezed the spoon tightly, and asked the system suspiciously: [Has the hero changed? You are a system, your system should be able to know such unscientific things. ]

    Novice. The first time to perform a task. The rookie. The system replied weakly: 【... probably not. 】

    It wanted to say that it didn't know, but it was a little embarrassed to say it, lest Manman would think it was a little trash.

    The novel was given to it by the superiors, and its task is to let the host follow the content of the plot, and it doesn't know anything else.

    Song Manman, who was sitting there, fell into deep thought.

    Song Manman didn't come back to her senses until the waking squat rubbed against her calf. She bent down to pick up the squat, stared at it intently, and murmured to herself, "Then ask him again when he comes back." Be clear."