Just when Song Qiaoming was about to mock his father, Song Manman suddenly patted the back of Song Qiaoming's head lightly, and said solemnly with a wrinkled face, "What are you talking about? Who said I don't care anymore."

    It's two Ferraris!

    Not two bicycles, damn it.

    Even if you can't get it, just be happy!

    Song Manman sighed quietly.

    Besides, although it can't be taken back, it is also Song's father's wish, so it shouldn't be trampled on.

    Anyway, the system just said that the character design cannot be destroyed in front of the male protagonist, and it doesn't matter at other times.

    Song Qiaoming covered his head, his eyes were blank, he hesitated to speak, he wanted to say, isn't it always like this before? Why is it rare this year?

    After being excited, Song's father quietly helped his waist. Looking at his daughter who was so talkative today, he couldn't help but ask, "Xiao Man, can Dad ask you something?"

    "What?" Song Manman was puzzled.

    Father Song thought about what he was going to say next: "Dad just wants to know how you are doing now."

    Although he was working hard outside, Father Song would inquire about Song Manman's current situation from time to time, and sometimes he couldn't help thinking At the beginning, should I have tried my best to prevent my daughter from marrying that man?

    Although he guessed that his daughter might not be happy after marriage, the occasional news still made him feel very uncomfortable. He often sat until midnight, wanting to call Xiaoman, but he knew clearly that she would not answer, and even hated her. he.

    The more he thought about it, the more sad he became. Father Song looked at Song Manman with distressed eyes, and almost subconsciously said: "Xiao Man, have you ever thought about divorcing that bastard, ah no, you should divorce him.

    " All three of them fell silent.

    Song Qiaoming curled his lips. With her sister's love brain, how could she get a divorce.

    Father Song was a little apprehensive, he couldn't help breaking his merits just now, Xiao Man probably didn't notice it.

    Song Manman: "..."

    She must have heard correctly, the words that were left unfinished just now were the three words of a bastard, right?

    Song Manman was silent, and she suddenly remembered that the original owner's father was born as a hard worker with mud legs, and had a bold and violent temper, but after he became rich, he deliberately changed it in order to integrate into the upper class.

    The original owner and Song's father didn't go home very often before, and it was even rarer to meet the original owner after they got married, so that the original owner's memory of Song's father has been replaced by the stable and solemn father now.

    Unexpectedly, Song's father almost failed today.

    ...

    Under Song's father's apprehensive gaze, Song Manman selectively ignored what happened to him just now, and called out solemnly: "Dad."

    "Hey." Father Song replied without hesitation, and then he suddenly realized, with a surprised look on his face.

    Song Manman cleared his throat, and said firmly, "I will never divorce him in my life."