Song Manman was heartbroken: [You have changed, you used to be very proactive, look at your current appearance, how is it different from a salted fish! 】

    The system turned over and didn't really want to talk.

    At this time, they seem to have reached an agreement.

    Song Manman took a look at the heroine with her head down, who was out of her wits and obviously had something wrong with the plot. Her mood was a bit complicated. The heroine was also starting to feel wrong now. It was all due to her, the female supporting role, who was struggling to maintain the plot, and the key male protagonist was still holding her back. .

    At the thought of losing two hundred million yuan, Song Manman's heart ached so badly that he couldn't breathe, and his whole body felt bad.

    ...

    the party ended hastily.

    Tong Xuan, who had always been out of her wits and pale, finally came to her senses at this moment. She looked at the already empty banquet hall and couldn't say a word.

    She was at a loss, could it be that those dreams were really just a dream, wasn't it her future?

    Thinking of being pampered and cared for by that man in her dream, living a life that everyone envied like a princess, she was disappointed and a little unwilling.

    at this time.

    "Get the two of them out for me."

    Mr. Liu gritted his teeth and glared at them. Although he lost a piece of land, it was a blessing in disguise to confirm the cooperation, and he was going to be busy with work soon, so he didn't bother to follow They care about.

    He kicked Tong Xuan impatiently, and said contemptuously: "You don't follow the right path at a young age, you have been fired, get out of here quickly."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the bodyguards behind him immediately stepped forward , pulling her up rudely.

    Tong Xuan reacted, struggled immediately, straightened her back, looked pale and unyielding: "I'll go by myself, I don't need you to rush me."

    But Tian Tian was a little flustered, and asked nervously: "But my salary—"

    "You still Want a salary? It’s fine if I don’t ask you to compensate for the loss, don’t push yourself too hard, just get out of here, it’s really bad luck.” Mr. Liu said with contempt and disdain, then turned and left with his hands behind his back.

    After listening to his words, Tian Tian felt like a bolt from the blue at the moment, and let the group of bodyguards throw her out of the hotel in a daze, even feeling the more and more pain in the allergies.

    Tong Xuan was also thrown out of the hotel, staggered a few steps, and was a little embarrassed to see the surprised looks from passers-by.

    Just when Tong Xuan was feeling wronged, Tian Tian's face turned ashen, he grabbed her suddenly, then slapped her hard, and said with a sneer, "It's only because of my eight lifetimes of misfortune that I have a friend like you. , my salary is gone, now you are happy."

    But before she opened her mouth, Tian Tian glanced at her up and down, and said with a sneer, "No wonder you want to target Ms. Song, so you want to catch up with her and become her mistress."

    Tong Xuan covered her face in disbelief, and said with red eyes "I didn't! Sister Tian Tian, ​​how could you say that about me?"

    Seeing that she was completely unaware of how her behavior violated moral values, Tian Tian snorted for a moment, and after taking a fixed look at Tong Xuan, she turned around directly. leave.