At this moment, there was a knock on the door, and a girl's voice: "Xuanxuan, are you up? I may be back late today. Can you pack my clothes for me then?"

    Tong Xuan, who was sitting on the bed, responded subconsciously, but she suddenly remembered something, she unconsciously grabbed the quilt, then quickly got up and opened the door, calling out to the girl who had just walked two steps away.

    Tong Xuan's expression was inexplicable: "Sister Tiantian, do you work in the Four Seasons Hotel?"

    The girl was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and said: "Yes, how do you know, the salary is very high there, and I have dragged many people's relationships I just found it, and there are seven or eight thousand a month."

    Tong Xuan grasped the doorknob and glanced at the calendar, feeling a little dazed in her heart, just a moment ago, she was still dreaming about this dream, but Tian Tian was obviously sick today. She didn't go, and let her take her place. In the end, she left at the banquet under the protection of that man.

    If she didn't go, does it mean that the content of the dream is false, or it can be changed.     Tong Xuan's face turned slightly pale, she forced herself

    to calm down, and then said to the girl: "Sister Tian Tian, ​​my mobile phone charger is broken, can you lend me yours?"

Xuan helped her collect the clothes, and was very open to borrowing the charger, so she immediately turned around and went back to the room to get it.

    The moment the girl entered the room, Tong Xuan immediately ran to her room to take the mango, and quickly came to the living room, under the quilt pouring a cup of coffee, raised her hand to pinch the mango, and dripped a few drops of juice into it.     When the girl came out, she handed it to Tong Xuan

    with the charger in her hand, and said with a smile: "Here, you can just put it in the living room when the time comes, and I will take it back to the room by myself when I come back."

She was still pinching the mango in her hand, and put that hand quietly behind her back: "Okay, thank you Sister Tiantian."

    When Tong Xuan took the charger, the girl smiled heartily, then picked up the coffee she made, and just wanted to drink it. , I suddenly saw that the coffee seemed a little different.

    "Hey, what is this?" Tian Tian was a little puzzled.

    Tong Xuan was a little nervous, her heart was beating non-stop, just when she was hesitating whether to let it go and told her not to drink, Tian Tian who was holding the coffee suddenly drank it down.

    Then I heard Tian Tian muttering in a low voice: "Sure enough, there are no good ones for the cheap ones. Forget it, just buy another brand after drinking.

    " The tension suddenly disappeared, replaced by a trace of guilt.

    It's okay, it's just a little allergic, she will definitely make it up to Sister Tian Tian in the future.

    ——Four

    Seasons Hotel Banquet Hall.

    The celebration banquet held by the president of Liu's company this time, most of the people who came were the bigwigs in the business circle, as well as many noble sons and unmarried daughters who were brought by their parents. They shook hands and talked about marriage intentionally or unintentionally.

    There were two men about thirty-four years old in the corner, and one of them was holding a beautiful young girl. When he saw Mr. Liu standing on the stage with a smile on his face, he couldn't help but said sourly: "You're so lucky, I heard that if he takes the Shen family, he will be able to squeeze into the rich and powerful immediately."