"Why—— "Song Manman's doubtful words stopped abruptly.

    Seeing that the hand she just stretched out was suddenly grabbed by Shen Yan, the moment the cold hand held her, Song Manman couldn't help shivering, it was as if she had just been soaked in ice water For a moment, she subconsciously forgot why Shen Yan held her hand.

    Shen Yan looked down at the hands they were holding. Her hand was white, tender and soft, with slender fingers, which could be just wrapped in his palm.

    And his cold and unconscious arm gradually began to warm up from the moment it touched Song Manman.

    But at the next moment, the little hand that was on his palm suddenly pulled away without warning, and the biting cold feeling began to condense again.

    Shen Yan frowned slightly.

    He looked down at Song Manman who was lying under the blanket, then reached out and put the hand she had just retracted back into his palm.

    This time, Shen Yan didn't let her simply put it in his palm as before, but quietly held her hand with downcast eyes, and inserted his fingertips between her fingers, bending slightly.

    It wasn't until the palms of the two of them touched and their fingers were intertwined that they clasped tightly. Then Shen Yan raised his eyes to look at Song Manman, and said slowly, "Just sleep like this     .

    "

People clasped their hands, and the whole person was not well.

    She twitched subconsciously, but she was still held firmly by him, refusing to let go, and Shen Yan's cold hand at the beginning became hot in just a few seconds.

    "..." Song Manman resisted the urge to curse, gritted his teeth and said, "Okay." The

    two held hands and slept in the same quilt, but there was a huge distance between them. The quilt originally belonged to her alone. Being occupied by another person, Song Manman felt uncomfortable.

    Song Manman sneaked a glance at Shen Yan who was sleeping next to him, and the dim light streamed down on his face. Compared with his usual indifference and indifference, the sleeping posture with long eyelashes drooping down at this moment seemed a bit pure and gentle.

    She sighed faintly, feeling the tightly clasped hand under the quilt, forced herself to ignore it, and slowly closed her eyes.

    "..." Song Manman was very depressed.

    Forget it, you have to be dedicated to your work if you get paid, isn't it just holding hands and sleeping all night.

    Tolerate 200 million for a while, take a step back, and the life of a rich woman is just around the corner!

    She bears it!

    —

    about ten minutes later.

    After falling asleep, Song Manman relaxed her eyebrows, her curled eyelashes cast a faint silhouette under the light, half of her face was covered by a quilt, she looked quiet and well-behaved.

    And Shen Yan, who was supposed to be asleep, slowly opened his eyes, and there was no trace of tiredness in his eyes. He turned his head to look at Song Manman, who was sleeping peacefully, and the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously.

    At this moment, Song Manman, who was sleeping on his back, seemed restless and uncomfortable. He wanted to turn to the right but couldn't because his left hand was being held.