Chapter 10

Katsuki's Pov
"I...I think you might be right about him." I say to my half and half boyfriend. "Just don't say anything to him yet." He respondes and I nod. "Alright I'm back!"He exclaims. "Hi izuku." I say plastering a smile on my face. "Young bakugo and young midoriya mr.aizawa needs you." All Might says and I begin leaving with him.

"Its time for your test you both are paired up to go undercover at building C to look for suspicious activity tonight." He says not sparing us a look when we walk in. "Alright." I respond. "Ok you can go back to class remember to be at the building by sunset." He says as we leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip same pov
"Alright come on lets get up there." I say gesturing to the top of the building. "Mhm" He nods before scaling the building with his quirk and I follow after him. We sit there for a couple hours watching the ground below us when I finally spot something.

"Is that toga?" I ask him. "No I'm toga." He says making me tense up. We sit there in silence after he said that before he looks over at me and puts his fingers to his lips. "Shhh" He says with a wicked smile on his face.

"What did you do to him!" I shout making him giggle as his body starts returning to its original form. "Ooh I wish I could tell you but then it wouldn't be much fun would it?"  She smiles.

"Just give him back." I say getting angry. "No can do~" She jumps down the building. "Toodles!" She waves before running away. "Fuck!" I yell looking down at her retreating figure.

Y'all I might just rush the ending cause I'm getting bored of this book so there will probably be 1 or 2 chapters left maybe more but I have better books coming out I promise see y'all soon. Toodles!