Chapter 5

"Come on shinso dance with me~" Midoriya slurs out. I stand up and grab him by the waist pulling him back down gently to sit on my lap and turning of the music. "Truth or dare todoroki." Momo asks. "What? I thought we weren't playing that anymore." I respond. "Just answer." She says. "Truth." I say. "Is there something going on with you and midoriya?" She asks. "Dare." I quickly change my answer. "I dare you to tell us whats going on between you and midoriya." She quickly answers and I sigh.

"Look yaoyorozu there's nothing going on between us we're just friends ok." I say just as midoriya turns around in my hold and straddles me placing his head in the crook of my neck and I place my hand on the back of his head running my hand through his green curls. "Ok then" She shrugs.

Kaminari walks out of the kitchen with a beer in his hand and sits back down next to sero. "I'm going upstairs to my dorm don't do anything stupid and make sure to not stay up late." Iida says after he finishes setting up the disney+ on tv then heads up to his room.

"Ok lets watch hamilton!" Momo says as she presses the ok button on the remote and it starts playing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo's pov
Half way into the movie the extras started falling asleep one by one until it was just me and todoroki left and I look towards him to find him staring at me. "What?" I ask lowly. "Nothing." He smiles softly as I stand up to go get everyone a blanket.

"You really care for them don't you?" He yawns out as I cover them with blankets. "No...I just...I don't want them to get sick is all its really cold out here." I say sitting back down in front of him.

"So have you realized it yet?" I ask him. "What how deeply in love midoriya is with us?" He says just as deku shifts in hold. "Yeah but are you willing to fulfill his desire knowing his social standing?" I ask. "What you mean how hes in 3rd class and we're both in 1st?" He says. "Sure what does that have to do with anything?" He finishes.

"So then we both agree? You don't care about his social standing and only want him to be happy?" I say. "Yeah so I think its best if we get along." He says. "Kacchan..." The nerd mumbles in his sleep and I look down at him. "Sho..." He mutters and I look up at shoto. "You should probably bring him to bed." I say standing and ruffling his hair. "Goodnight todoroki." I say walking off. "Night bakugo." He says.

Todoroki's pov
Did he just ruffle my hair? I have a feeling me and him are going to get along really well. "Come on midoriya lets get you to bed." I say standing as he clings to me. I walk into to the elevator and go up to midoriya's floor.

"Hey midoriya do you have your key?" I ask him as I approach his door shaking him lightly. "...my back pocket..." he says groggily. I reach into his pocket taking out the key and sliding it into the door twisting it and unlocking it successfully.

I step inside to find the window open letting in a cool breeze and I lay midoriya down on his bed and head over to the window to close it. After I close it I head to his door to leave "Todoroki....stay...please." He whispers and I turn back to him. "Ok midoriya I'll stay." I say walking back to his bed and laying down with him as he cuddles into my left side.

Sorry for another short chapter I have a lot of school work to do so I rushed this in for you guys hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you soon