Maybe because of Shen Yan's presence, Song Manman changed his clothes very quickly this time, in just a minute or two.

    Shen Yan turned around and looked down at her.

    Wearing a retro black velvet dress, the tight waist design perfectly showed her figure curves.

    The slits at the hem of the skirt create a visual sense of slender legs, and the looming calves when walking make people think of the grace.

    She seems to be very suitable for this style, making her look like a budding rose, gorgeous and flamboyant.

    Song Manman didn't notice that Shen Yan had turned around. She lowered her head and put her hands behind her back, but how did she know that she couldn't zip it up? She was a little depressed, why did she just take such a skirt.

    At this time, Shen Yan walked behind her to take over her hand and helped her zip up. His cold fingers vaguely touched her back. Song Manman held back his discomfort and did not make a sound.

    When the zipper was pulled to the top, Song Manman breathed a sigh of relief, and said casually: "Thank you."

    Shen Yan paused slightly: "You're welcome."

    However, when Song Manman raised his head, his expression froze, and she looked not far away. Looking at the clear mirror, and thinking of Shen Yan's position just now, a possibility popped up in his mind.

    Song Manman froze, then turned around to stare at him, and asked, "Did you see it?"

    "No." Shen Yan replied quickly.

    Song Manman was expressionless, obviously not convinced.

    Shen Yan raised his hand to cover his lips and coughed, frowned and said, "I didn't lie to you."

    Song Manman: Ha ha.

    But then, what was even more outrageous was that no matter Song Manman was washing up, changing her shoes, or going to the kitchen to pour water, she would always be followed by Shen Yan.

    "..."

    -

    Along the way, Song Manman didn't speak a word, until he arrived at the clubhouse, and before he entered, he heard bustling noises coming from a few seconds, which was extremely lively.

    The moment the door was pushed open, the people inside turned their heads to look at the people outside.

    When they saw the two people standing at the door, a trace of surprise flashed in their eyes, and the private room was extremely silent at the moment.

    The handsome and indifferent man and the flirtatious and flamboyant woman stand together as if they were made for each other, and there is an inexplicable atmosphere that no one else can get in or blend in.

    A few seconds later, a young man with trendy clothes and white hair came forward, and after naturally calling out to Brother Yan, he suddenly stretched out his hand and said with a smile, "Hello, sister-in-law, my name is Luo Tang, and I am Brother Yan's friend." Brother, hey, just call me Xiao Luo."

    Immediately afterwards, Luo Tang introduced everyone present to Song Manman one by one, and the atmosphere gradually became lively.

    After Shen Yan took Song Manman into the private room and sat down, everyone resumed their lively behavior in twos and threes.

    However, a certain woman sitting in a certain corner seemed to be out of place, with a surprised expression.

    This woman was An Xue. The moment she saw Song Manman, she was dazzled by her beauty.