Song Manman:?

    She hesitated for a second and said: "I'm going to change clothes."

    Shen Yan: "Yes, I know."

    A question mark slowly appeared in Song Manman's mind, and he reminded again with a wrinkled face: "I'm going to change clothes, then you ..."

    Shen Yan remained silent.

    The two were in a stalemate for a while, Song Manman was a little confused and couldn't figure out what to do, then he quickly went upstairs with his skirt in his hands.

    But no matter how fast Song Manman walked, Shen Yan still followed at a distance.

    When Song Manman quickly came to the room and was about to close the door, he couldn't close it no matter what.

    Looking at the white and slender hand on the door that forcibly prevented her from closing the door, Song Manman was so angry that his teeth itched, and he couldn't figure out what the hell the hero was going crazy.

    Song Manman gritted his teeth, took a few deep breaths to hold back the words he wanted to curse, and said with a gentle smile, "I'm going to change clothes, husband, should you avoid it?"

    But Song Manman never expected that Shen Yan would push away She came in the door, then hummed without changing her face, and closed the door smoothly.

    "..."

    "..."

    Song Manman silently clenched his fists.

    There were only the two of them in the room, Song Manman stood motionless, her pair of beautiful peach eyes stared closely at Shen Yan, for fear that the other party would behave strangely.

    But after staring at it for a while, Song Manman suddenly thought that according to the law, the male protagonist cannot have any thoughts about the female partner, and both of them have been married for a year, and they have never had any intimate behavior.

    At this moment, Shen Yan turned her head and asked Song Manman in confusion, "Didn't you want to change clothes?"

    Song Manman raised it again just after he breathed a sigh of relief, and she stood there for a long time, and Shen Yan also waited. After a long time, in the end she could only slowly take one from a closet full of skirts.

    The skirt hung on her arm, she looked around, and finally her eyes fell on the bathroom not far away, and she walked there.

    But as soon as she took a step, she found that there were hands pinching her waist behind her and lifting her up in the air, and then her eyes swished from the bathroom to the other side of the bed.

    Song Manman looked unbelievable.

    Immediately afterwards, Shen Yan put her on the bed with a blank expression, nodded slightly and said: "Change here."

    Song Manman: Change your mother!

    The two looked at each other, and when Song Manman couldn't help but want to curse, Shen Yan suddenly took two steps back and turned around, and then a faint voice came: "Change."

    Song Manman clutched the skirt, wishing he could Throwing the skirt at him, endured and endured, and finally couldn't bear it anymore.

    Who would want to change clothes like this? What's the difference between changing clothes in person? The dog's habit is outrageous!

    She stood up, picked up her skirt and ran straight to the door while Shen Yan's back was facing her.

    But obviously, even if Shen Yan turned his back to her, he could always notice her behavior. The moment she ran two steps away, Shen Yan caught her directly, clasped her tightly in his arms, and said coldly "What

    's wrong with you?" Song Manman blushed angrily, shocked that he was so thick-skinned that he had the nerve to scold her.

    "How can I change my clothes while you're here?" At this moment, Song Manman couldn't care less about the persona who loves the male lead so much.

    But it was obvious that Shen Yan didn't express anything when he heard this. His thin lips were slightly pursed, and his tone was cold but mixed with a trace of doubt: "Legal couples, don't care about these."

    Song Manman: "..."

    What's the matter, when the female partner tried every means to get close to him, why wasn't she a legal couple?

    Double standard dog! !

    Because Song Manman's back was pressed against Shen Yan's chest, he couldn't see Song Manman's expression clearly. He frowned and raised his hand to look at the time on the watch, and then said, "I changed my clothes, come with me somewhere.

    " After falling, his mobile phone vibrated, Shen Yan hugged Song Manman with one arm, glanced at the unfamiliar number and frowned and wanted to hang up, but because of Song Manman's struggle, he accidentally pressed the answer button.

    Then I heard a gentle female voice from the opposite side: "Hello, is this Mr. Shen? I'm An Xue. They asked me to ask if you've arrived?

    " For a second, she heard him lower his voice, as if saying to the people around him, "Be obedient, don't move."

    Then she held the phone, and clearly heard a delicate and dissatisfied voice beside Shen Yan on the other side. humming.

    It was a woman's voice.