However, as soon as we walked to the door of the hotel, the gloomy weather suddenly began to drizzle.

    Li Pang and others also came to the entrance of the hotel, feeling a little anxious. After all, some of them only came to the party during their lunch break, and when the time came, they had to go back to work.

    But looking at the dense light rain at this moment, he couldn't help but complain to Li Jiang that he had invited hundreds of thousands of guests, and he didn't know how to call a car to take them back in advance.

    The rain outside the hotel kept falling, and the system in Song Manman's mind was tearful.

    Song Manman: "..." The

    system burst into tears and snot: [Why didn't the heroine come, so strange. ]

    Song Manman also found it strange.

    Just when Song Manman was about to analyze, he suddenly saw a black Maybach parked not far from Yuwai.

    "Fuck! This car is so handsome!"

    "My god, is this the car driven by rich people?"

    "Is Li's Mercedes-Benz more expensive or this car?"

    "You are blind, of course it is this car. Li's car has a tire They are not good enough."

    Although their voices were low, Li Jiang, who had been sullen all the time, heard them, and he turned his head and sneered and cursed: "A bunch of white-eyed wolves, even if mine is not as good as mine, you guys don't even have cars. No one has the face to say anything about me."

    Thinking that he had hired such a few people for hundreds of thousands, he might as well just buy a dog, which made him vomit.

    When Li Yang said this to those people, their expressions were extremely embarrassing.

    Just as they were looking at the car enviously, they suddenly saw the door being opened, and then the man inside got out of the car holding a black umbrella and walked towards them.

    The rain was a bit heavy, and the mist and the slightly depressed black umbrella made them look down on the man's face.

    A dark black suit set off his tall and straight body from top to bottom, his slender legs stepped into the rain, his white hand held the black umbrella handle, and an indifferent and elegant temperament rushed towards his face.

    After walking in, the edge of the umbrella that the man was holding was slowly raised. He looked handsome and had a powerful aura.

    Everyone was dumbfounded, they all looked at Song Manman who was standing not far away, and an unbelievable fact flashed in their hearts at the same time.

    Could it be that Song Manman's husband is really him?

    The president of Shen Group, Shen Yan.

    Shen Yan's eyes were cold, and the slightly frowning brows relaxed when his eyes fell on Song Manman.

    "Manman, I'm home."

    An hour ago.

    Shen Yan sat in the office, crossed his hands on the desk, looked at a young man sitting across from him, and said coldly: "Tell me something quickly."

    The young man was wearing a trendy style, with disheveled and ostentatious hair, and said curiously: "Hey, Brother Yan, I heard that you have entered the stage of marriage first and then love?"