Hesitating to speak but stopping to lead others to guess maliciously is Su Xiaoyun's usual trick.

    The eyes of other people are a little strange at this time.

    That's right, Song Manman's family used to be so poor, how could it be possible to buy such an expensive bag, maybe it was true as they said, marrying a rich middle-aged man for money.

    Song Manman sat on the chair leisurely, with his slender white legs crossed, admiring the nails he had just done.

    The voices of their whispering were neither too low nor too loud, but Song Manman just happened to hear them clearly.

    Song Manman looked up at Su Xiaoyun, raised his eyebrows and said, "I remember you called me yesterday and told me that everyone wants to apologize to me in person for what happened back then."

    "Now that I'm here, we can start." Song Manman propped his chin and looked at her with a smile.

    "What apology?"

    "Su Xiaoyun, you have to apologize yourself and don't drag us, okay, you are sick."

    Hearing that they might have to apologize, everyone felt a little upset. Taking the blame and apologizing, and now being deliberately pulled out to apologize, they looked at Su Xiaoyun suddenly coldly.

    Su Xiaoyun's expression was about to cry. She knew Song Manman. According to her arrogant and domineering personality, she would definitely ask everyone to apologize directly. After offending everyone present, she would smooth things over gently. You can use this to get close to Li Jiang.

    But it never occurred to her that Song Manman would say it so directly.

    Facing the responsible eyes of everyone, a thunderbolt from the blue is nothing more than that. Su Xiaoyun's face was pale, and she could only explain helplessly, but the few people who were originally trying to please her also quickly distanced themselves from her.

    "Okay, don't talk about it."

    Li Yang, who was sitting at the top, gave Su Xiaoyun a cold look, and looked away in disgust.

    As soon as he spoke, everyone couldn't say anything more, but they obviously didn't like to talk to Su Xiaoyun anymore.

    At this time, the waiters began to serve the dishes one by one, and when they passed by Song Manman, there was a flash of surprise in their eyes, and they left after serving the dishes in silence.

    At this time, Li Yang regained his confidence. He raised his hand and said arrogantly: "Everyone eat whatever you want, the food in this hotel is pretty good, even though it took me so long to meet Li Yang and my old classmates, let's celebrate together Just a moment."

    Everyone responded with respect, and the compliments on their faces made Li Yang even more proud.

    Ten minutes later.

    Li Jiang took a sip of white wine and looked at Song Manman not far away, who looked disinterested but still beautiful and flirtatious, and asked unwillingly: "Song Manman, you are now casually marrying a rich man. Don't regret coming to me again." The

    heroine didn't come, Song Manman had to sit here and wait, she was already very impatient, when she heard Li Jiang's intransigence, she sneered and said : "Why should I regret it? My husband is handsome and rich. You have no qualifications to compare with him."

    Li Yang put down his wine glass with a livid face, and also sneered: "Impossible, let me tell you that Song Manman's face is swollen." Being fat is not a good thing."