System vigilance: [It is impossible to add money. 】

    Song Manman paused for a moment while chopping vegetables, and said with a sneer: 【Do you think I'm the kind of person who has an eye for money? ]

    The system did not hesitate: [Yes. ]

    Song Manman: "..."

    Is there no trust between people?

    ——After

    dinner, Song Manman could no longer find an excuse to procrastinate.

    No matter how upset Ren Song Manman was, he could only pretend to be happy and followed him to leave the Song family.

    Song Qiao, who stayed where he was, had a hesitant expression on his face, and didn't ask them to stay until they walked out of the gate.

    The villa is not very far from Song's house. It took more than ten minutes to drive there and parked outside the fence gate of the villa.

    Song Manman     got out of the car and stood still, reluctantly said to Shen Yan who was sitting in the back row: "Honey, are you really not going to stay?" Tightly pursing her lips, her tone was cold: "The company still has something to deal with."

    "That's it." Song Manman lowered his head in frustration, and forced a smile with red eyes. Perhaps Shen Yan's treatment of her differently before caused her to have Longing, expecting that he will make an exception for her.

    Looking at the slowly starting car, Song Manman's expression became more and more disappointed, but Shen Yan turned a blind eye.

    When the car drove away and disappeared, the expression on Song Manman's face instantly returned to normal. He took out a tissue from his pocket and carefully absorbed the tears from his eyes, for fear of staining the makeup on his face.

    The system was stunned: [The acting skills are amazing! 】

    Song Manman folded the paper towels and threw them into the trash can, turned around and walked into the villa, and said casually, "There's no need to make a fuss. Of course, different jobs require different attitudes. After a long time, your acting skills will naturally improve."

    System: [Then It seems that you will definitely do super well in the task of maintaining the character setting and going through the plot. ]

    Song Manman raised his eyebrows: [Of course, I've made up my mind on the two hundred million. ]

    Hearing the system of 200 million: heartache.

    —

    that night.

    Song Manman was nestling in the soft and comfortable quilt, but at this moment, the mobile phone placed beside the bed suddenly rang non-stop.

    Song Manman was always a little sluggish for a few minutes after waking up. When she woke up, she sat up and was about to turn off her phone. When she glanced out of the corner of her eye, she found that she had been pulled into a WeChat group called the Fourth Class Reunion Group.

    "...?"

    She turned on the Do Not Disturb message and was just about to go back to sleep when another call came in from an unfamiliar number.

    Song Manman picked it up blankly.

    Then I heard a woman's voice on the opposite side with a smile: "Is it Song Manman? I'm Su Xiaoyun. Do you remember me?"