System: [...not too much. 】

    Song Manman walked to the kitchen expressionlessly, and was about to check out the refrigerator to see what dishes could be cooked, but found that there was nothing in it, only a pile of carbonated drinks.

    "..." The

    mood was even worse.

    Song Manman sighed faintly, walked out of the kitchen, and saw three people in the living room in different positions, and the atmosphere was stiff.

    Song Qiaoming sat on the left with a stinky face, and sneered at every turn with his strange face, while Shen Yan sat on the right, with an indifferent expression, and his assistant Xiao Zhang stood behind them tremblingly, wiping each other from time to time. Non-existent cold sweat.

    When they saw Song Manman coming out, Shen Yan and Song Qiaoming looked over at the same time.

    "There's nothing in the refrigerator. I want to go to the nearby vegetable market to buy something." Song Manman subconsciously glanced at Song Qiaoming and said, "Xiao Ming, you can go with me.

    " When Song Qiaoming got up, Shen Yan held down his shoulders, making him unable to move.

    Song Manman had already reached the door, but Song Qiaoming hadn't come over for a long time. She turned around and looked over, only to find that Shen Yan had come behind her, and said indifferently, "He's injured, I'll accompany you."

    Song Qiaoming: "..." Fuck!

    Song Manman: "... oh good."

    A word flashed through the minds of the two sisters and brothers of the Song family at the same time: If you have nothing to do to be courteous, you can either rape or steal.

    ——The

    vegetable market here is not far away, and it can be reached within a dozen minutes by car.

    The vegetable market is crowded, noisy and messy, and driving a luxury car, Shen Yan, who is wearing an expensive suit, and Song Manman, who is wearing a delicate long skirt, are out of place here.

    Fortunately, the skirt on Song Manman's body was not very long, so he could lift it a little.

    Song Manman glanced at Shen Yan, who was frowning and frowning with a conflicted expression, blinked and said, "Husband, or you can wait here for me to buy it back."

    Shen Yan glanced at him, pursed her thin lips, and walked away coldly A few words came out of his mouth: "No need."

    But just two steps in, a peddler next to him happened to shake the vegetables he just bought, and the water stains almost fell on Shen Yan's body.

    "..."

    Song Manman sighed, pulled Shen Yan's sleeves and walked out, saying as he walked, "Forget it, why don't we go to the supermarket, it's just a little far away."

    Only then did Shen Yan's tight jaw ease slightly , and returned to the attitude of the indifferent and domineering boss again, stretching out his hand to brush Song Manman's hand away.

    Song Manman: "..." Hmph, I'm getting hypocritical, didn't I have to let her, a female partner, kiss me before!

    The two got back into the car and prepared to go to a supermarket far away.

    Song Manman was too lazy to talk along the way, but Shen Yan's character was indifferent, and the atmosphere was particularly cold.

    Until the car drove for more than half an hour to the supermarket.