Song Manman paused, raised his hand calmly and brushed the hair beside his ear, trying to control his slightly trembling hands, and then said without hesitation: "Deal."

    System: [...]

    There is a hundred million Well, after finishing the plot, she will be a billionaire woman, and she is still hesitant.

    Song Manman then flipped through the novels given by the system. The current situation is that the male protagonist is attending a banquet, and the female supporting role sneaks up to follow. He happened to see a cannon fodder deliberately seducing the male protagonist, so he irrationally stepped forward and yelled at him, declaring his sovereignty, and wanted to follow him. The male protagonist showed intimacy, but was ignored and rejected by the male protagonist and left her to leave. After being ridiculed and despised, he ran away in shame and indignation.

    Generally speaking, the whole text about the female supporting role is probably that, when faced with the hero's affectionate licking of the dog, facing the domineering and domineering rival in love, the whole world knows that the female supporting role deeply loves the male protagonist's personality.

    Song Manman: "..."

    【You won't go back on your word, we made an agreement! 】The system cautiously reminded that the more silent Song Manman was, the more sad it would be. This is its first mission, so don't mess it up.

    Song Manman closed the novel and threw it back to the system, adjusted the dress on her body and hummed: "Don't worry, I still have this bit of professionalism."

    Besides, there is a compensation of 100 million yuan waiting for her, who can refuse such a Temptation, well, at least she Song Manman can't.

    As soon as the words were finished, a few noises came from the banquet center, Song Manman heard the reputation and looked over.

    I saw a man standing in a remote corner of the banquet, but he seemed to be a natural spotlight, unconsciously attracting everyone's attention to him.

    Dressed in a black suit, his handsome face seemed to have been carefully shaped by God. The slightly long black hair on the forehead was pulled back, revealing a full and smooth forehead, with sword eyebrows and starry eyes, cold eyes, exuding a noble look all over his body. temperament.

    Song Manman opened his eyes wide, full of amazement: "Fuck, is this the look of the domineering president in the legend? He's so handsome. How about chasing him after I divorce the male lead?

    " He hesitated and said coldly: [He is the hero Shen Yan. ]

    Song Manman:? ? ?

    The system sadly accused: [Don't think about it, the male lead is destined to belong to the female lead, you are just a female lead. ]

    Song Manman: "..."

    At this moment, the man frowned slightly, and then his eyes suddenly and precisely fell on Song Manman not far away.

    His eyes were slightly cold, and a trace of disgust and disgust flashed in his eyes, and then he quickly looked away, feeling that even looking at him would challenge his bottom line.

    Shen Yan raised his hand and tugged at his tie irritably, preparing to leave, because he might be entangled by this woman Song Manman again.

    But at this moment, a girl in a pink dress suddenly seemed to be unsteady and leaned on Shen Yan's body. It was hard not to be soft-hearted to catch her with her panicked look.