56*

vv short todayy :<
___

hyunjin changed his clothes to comfortable ones and immediately plopped down on the bed.

hyunjin pouted as he hugged seungmin, putting his head on seungmin's chest.

“you’re very warm, minnie.” hyunjin said, burying his face into seungmin's chest. “and soft.” hyunjin giggled.

“you know, minnie.” hyunjin hugged seungmin tightly, but not too tight so seungmin could breathe.

“i had a bad day today... probably because you weren't at school. and someone bullied me earlier. saying that i was crazy for talking to myself. they're so mean.” hyunjin cried softly as he rambled.

“oh, honey...” seungmin frowned, caressing hyunjin's hair.

hyunjin hummed and nodded sadly. “they’re very mean. why can't you just go to school...?” hyunjin asked, looking at seungmin with glossy, big eyes.

seungmin sighed, “you know i cant...”

hyunjin whined, “but you can!” he hugged seungmin tighter, “why can't you?”

seungmin hummed softly, “you know i have reasons jinnie. i wish i can go too. so i can be with you.”  seungmin smiled.

hyunjin giggled, “but im here now! so its okay. as long as we have each other, we will be fine.” hyunjin smiled.

seungmin smiled back, “right. you know i love you, right?”

hyunjin nodded, “of course. i also loves you too.”

and that night, hyunjin continued to talk to his pillow before crying himself to sleep, still not believing his first love died.

______

this doesn't make sense.