43*** cringeasssmutlolhaha

top seungmin supremacy fr

a little pinch of daddy/babyboy, hair pulling, degrading, thigh riding idk kink? 😦

lets gaur !!

YALL ITS AT NIGHT THEY'RE DOING THE TANGO AT NIGHT

idk if im supposed to make this funny or not hehe

___

hyunjin clenched his jaw and gulped at his shirtless husband who was laying on the couch while playing with his phone. his thighs and abs were turning him on so bad.

hyunjin looked down at his boner feeling embarrassed, he quickly walked to his and seungmin's bedroom— their shared bedroom, not forgetting to close the door. and forgetting to lock it.

he layed on the bed and sighed. a picture of a shirtless seungmin came to his mind. hyunjin blushed and and bit his lips as his erection become more painful. and he couldn't hold it anymore.

hyunjin buried his face to the pillow and started to grind shamelessly as his boner gotten bigger on his hand while whimpering and panting on the pillow softly to keep quiet. 

moving his other hand to one of his hard nipple, rubbing it and twisting it until its red. continuing to grind on his hand, he didn't noticed that the door was softly opened by seungmin.

seungmin's eyes are slightly widened and raised his eyebrow. looking at his lover who was still fully clothed, grinding on his own hand. seungmin smirked and walked towards hyunjin.

“having fun, hm?”

hyunjin's eyes widened as he stopped and panted. “m—min.” hyunjin moaned. looking at seungmin, he just got hornier. “what are you doing huh? playing with yourself?” seungmin smirked and sat on the bed. seungmin palmed hyunjin's still clothed hard dick and rubbed it with his thumb. “a-ah.. m-minnie...” he moaned, closing his eyes.

“i need you.. please..”
“beg.”

hyunjin's eyes widened, and sat properly, touching both seungmin's thigh with both his hands. “p—please.. i'll be a good babyboy for you.. please daddy.. i'll do anything.” he begged, feeling desperate.

seungmin looked at the desperate boy with lusty eyes. “okay then, babyboy. ride my thigh like a slut.” he said, resting his back on the bed board thingy.

hyunjin nodded and took off his pants. sitting on seungmin's thigh and started to ride it. “look at you, baby. riding my thigh like a good bitch hm?” seungmin teased, holding hyunjin's waist and squeezed hyunjin's ass. hyunjin nodded, going faster. “tongues out, baby.” he said as hyunjin opened his mouth, letting his tongue out like a puppy. oh, how beautiful he is to seungmin.

“f—fuck..” hyunjin moaned, feeling seungmin's tight grip on his hair. “you like that huh?”, hyunjin nodded and whimpered. “use your words, dirty slut.” seungmin said, pulling hyunjin's hair harder.

“aah, y—yes.. babyboy l—loves.. it..” he trembled. seungmin hummed and gripped his waist, signalling him to stop and take off his clothes. and hyunjin obeyed. 

then seungmin grabbed hyunjin by his waist and layed him on the bed.

grabbing a lube, he squirted a good amount of it on his finger and pushed one finger on hyunjin's hole. “sh—shit.. d—daddy..” he moaned, closing his eyes shut.

after adding three more fingers one by one, seungmin pressed the tip of his cock slowly and went all the way in inside hyunjin's clutching hole, hearing a needy scream from hyunjin. “fuck baby..” seungmin moaned and kissed hyunjin's chest and nipple. sucking on it.

“aah, d—daddy.. move...” hyunjin moaned. seungmin started to move and slowly, it gets faster. hyunjin's eyes rolled back as his mouth are slightly opened, moaning loudly.

moans and skin slapping sounds filled the room.

“im close.. you can come now baby...”

and imagine the rest lol bcs im tired.

suddenly, seungmin stopped. hyunjin panted loudly, looking at seungmin with furrowed brows. “why'd you stop..?” he asked.

seungmin leaned forward and kissed hyunjin, giving him the wettest kiss hyunjin ever had. hyunjin moaned in the kiss as seungmin bit his lips.

“i love you baby.”
“i love you too.”
“lets shower and clean up okay?”

(a short fluff after that ugly ass smut okay loves?)

hyunjin smiled and nodded. he always loved seungmin because he's a very, very, caring person.

seungmin pecked his cheeks and lips before taking hyunjin to the bathroom. after filling the bathtub with strawberry scented bubbles, seungmin put hyunjin in on the bathtub. 🛁 :P

after showering peacefully with each other, both of them dressed and changed their bed cover before cuddling and sleeping with each other.

so... how was it?

also, i wanna thank everyone who voted and commented and read my books. i really appreciate it so kithes for everyone!! (⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠) thank you so much again, i love y'all.