48

someone said im childish :<

whats wrong with clapping my hands or squeal when im happy or cry after im angry or pouting (this is just my habit when im angry or sad) like im still 13 y.o. y should i act like an adult?? am i acting too childish as a 13 y.o.??

but anyways

title: naughty boy
in which hyunjin's parents are done with hyunjin for being a trouble maker. so both of them sends him to someone that can teach him whats right and wrong.
_____

hyunjin laughed looking at the masterpiece he make. he just sprayed the principal's car with permanent coloring sprays.

all the windows were blue colored and the others are red, pink, purple and more. its kind of cute and fun actually to hyunjin.

he deserves it for putting me in a detention, hyunjin thought and smiled before leaving the principal's house.

the next day, at school,

"now tell me. which one of you students painted my car?!" the principal shouted on the microphone, hurting almost all students ear.

meanwhile, hyunjin holds his laugh looking at the principal's face. seungmin glared hyunjin, "it was you, right, hyunjin?" he muttered. "hm? what do you mean? i would never do that." hyunjin lied before giving a smile and an innocent face.

"come on, hyunjin. tell me the truth. or i'll give kkami to our neighbor." seungmin threaten because he knew how much hyunjin loves kkami. hyunjin gasped, "don't touch kkami! he didn't do anything." hyunjin hissed. "and yes, i did. so what? it that pigs fault anyways. putting me in a detention for stupid reason." he grumbled.

"uh-uh, and what was the stupid reason?"
hyunjin frowned, "i don't know ask him. maybe he just hates me breathing. i should ki-"

before he finish his words, seungmin slapped his mouth. "finish that word and kkami's gone." seungmin threatened and glared at him. hyunjin widened his eyes and nodded aggressively.

"mr. kim, and mr. hwang, mind to share us something?" the principal asked. both of them looked up to see the principal looking at them.

seungmin stood up, "no, mr. han," seungmin smiled and poked hyunjin's arm, signaling him to stand up next to him. hyunjin quickly stand up and nodded, looking at the principal. "we're sorry. we will pay attention and never repeat this again." seungmin said and hyunjin nodded.

"we'll talk later." seungmin muttered as both of them sat down.

"good." the principal said before rambling about why students need to respect to respect the principal and some other shit that makes all the students tired.

at home,

"my parents never loved me!" hyunjin sulked, staring on the floor. "oh, come on, hyunjin," seungmin rolled his eyes. "both of us knows why you're here." he added.

"well, its not my fault that they didn't care about me!"

"well, that doesn't mean you can spray innocent people's car with permanent sprays!" seungmin argued back.

"im just trying to get their attention but still! they sent me here and leave me alone with you, which is not helping at all! all i want is their love and care! isn't it obvious that i want their love?! all they do is work, work, work and i feel neglected seungmin! am i even their real son? i-," hyunjin rambled before breaking down in front of seungmin. all he want was his parents' love but all he got was some random auntie or uncles.

seungmin frowned and hugged hyunjin, letting him sob on his shoulder.

"im sorry, im sorry,"

"y-you, you're just g-going to leave me right?! y-you're going to l-leave me like them." hyunjin cried, softly punching seungmin's chest.

"no, no, i won't hyunjin. i won't." he muttered, caressing hyunjin's hair and kissing his temple after.

hyunjin looked at seungmin and sniffled as he rubbed his itchy eyes, "r-really?" he said, looking at seungmin.

seungmin nodded and smiled before hugging hyunjin.

"you better be. pinky promise." hyunjin muttered, giving his pinky finger. seungmin chuckled, "pinky promise."

______

if you see me walking with two hair bun and in a big ass shirt that means im comfortable w u.