The sister-in-law who was cannon fodder in the last(END)

Start from the beginning

  Qingyou smiled playfully, it seems that she was swept down by the gust of wind before, it should be the "good thing" done by these two people.

  She looked around and found that it was an underground warehouse, and the top was all hollow, so she would fall.

  The front door was locked, which meant that the dozen or so zombies had been kept in the warehouse.

  Now the zombies outside can't get in, it's safe here for the time being.

  So Qingyou found a corner, took out a soft chair and sat down, and began to accept the original body's memory.

  This is indeed a small world of the end of the world, and the current time point is not long after the end of the world has just begun.

  Her original name was Shu Qingyou, and she was the daughter of a wealthy family before the end of the world.

  There is also an older brother, Shu Hengming, who married Qu Xiuxiang a year ago.

  After the apocalypse, the original body quickly awakened the ability of the water system, coupled with his good skills, he soon joined a team.

  Her grandmother's family is in the base in Kyoto, and her uncle is a high-level executive at the base, so the family decided to go north to seek refuge.

  It just so happened that the people in this team took their families to the north, so everyone went together, usually some people protected the family members, and some people went out to look for food.

  Today, Yuanshen and his elder brother and sister-in-law came out to look for food, and the two upstairs who showed sadness just now were the two.

  According to the original trajectory, the original body not only awakened the water ability, but also joined a red envelope group because of a jade bracelet bought at the antique market in the end of the world, which inspired some energy.

  There are several other group friends in the red envelope group, and you can send red envelopes for items in the group.

  Therefore, relying on this red envelope group, coupled with his own high IQ and strength, the original body quickly created a reputation in the last days.

  I also built a search and rescue team with my favorite seniors, searching for supplies and searching for survivors everywhere.

  And has been using the method of bartering red envelopes, asking the group of friends in the interstellar interface to help research the vaccine to crack the zombie virus.

  Ten years later, the other party really developed a vaccine formula to prevent the zombie virus, and sent it to the original body.

  The original body is a very upright person, so he sent the formula to the special research institute in the Kyoto base without reservation.

  Finally, humans used this formula to develop a vaccine and gave it to all survivors for free.

  As long as people who have been vaccinated, even if they are scratched or bitten by zombies, they will not become zombies again.

  As a result, the number of zombies gradually decreased, and finally they were completely wiped out by humans.

  Although there are still many mutated plants and mutated beasts, the living environment of human beings is still severe, but it is much better without zombies.

  Humans then rebuilt many cities and became stronger and stronger.

  The original body has also become one of the most outstanding contributors in the last days, and is admired and worshiped by many people.