Life is Rough

SAGE'S POV:
I was standing all alone in the dark library. Why did I bring Riven? I had a feeling he was going to think bad of me. But Foreign magic seems dangerous. I have to learn how to control it, or else I'll be alone forever.

RIVEN'S POV:
I might have overreacted. But the book said to keep distance. I like Sage, a lot. But that doesn't mean I want to risk my life.

I ran towards the fountain, where Sage use to sit.

"Foreign Magic.." I whispered.

"Light, darkness, air, love and death." I said, thinking about each of them. Then it hit me.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I ran to the fairy hall, searching every corner.
I saw a group of people, and obviously Rose and Sky were there too. I had to save Sky. One way or another.

"Hey Rose!" I yelled over the crowds.

The group of people separated so that there was some sort of path between me and Rose.

"Hey Riven..." she said with a smirk.

"You look beautiful today." I said. It was not a lie, she was pretty, but I wouldn't say that to her.

"Don't I always?" She said, giving me puppy eyes.
That bitch.

"Of course you do." I lied.

She quickly took my wrist and dragged me towards a more private space.

Her eyes flashed pink and I could hear Sky asking people what happened.

She pushed me against the wall looking me deep in the eyes. Her blue eyes, pink?

I felt as if I was being pulled by the heart.

I was standing in a room, a dark room with water and rose petals on the floor.

"Hey Riven.." a voice said. I could see rose taking steps towards me. She bit her lip seductively and put her hands around my neck. Her blue eyes staring at me. They suddenly flashed pink and I felt something.

"Hey beautiful." I said with a smirk, slowly leaning in.

Sage's POV:

I walked out of the library. I had put the book in my backpack. I'm pretty sure that they have plenty others. I walked across the fairy hall, just spot a specific fairy making out. With a very special specialist. Tears started to form in my eyes as I quickly walked away.

I walked past the crowd surrounding Sky. I made eye contact with Sky for a moment and he looked confused.

Rose Monroe has destroyed Alfea. She manipulated Sky, pointed me out as a bully and was now making out with Riven.

I ran up the stairs walking past a bunch of teenagers. One of them whistled at me looking me up and down. Son of a bitch.

I pointed the finger at him and heard some whispers behind me. As I walked into the suit and carefully shut the door behind me, I turned around to see my roommates.

"Hi" I said with a small wave.

"What's that?" Musa pointed out.

"What's what?" Terra said.

"She's scared, confused, sad and she's hiding something." Musa said.

Shit.

"It's nothing." I said with a small smile.

I walked suspiciously fast to my room and shut the door.

"How do I control this bullshit.." I whispered.