Foreign Magic

Sage's POV:
I was back in school, finally. I still don't remember exactly what happened.

I sat down by a desk in class. God I hated history.

I put down my head on the desk listening to the teacher.

"Sage? This is not your bedroom, pay attention." The teacher said.

"I wish it was" someone whispered. I heard a bunch of quiet laughters, and a few high fives.

Ew.

"Nicholas!" The teacher yelled.

I put my head down again and heard a sigh from the teacher.

"Today we will be talking about foreign magic!" Miss Rosewing said excitedly. My head went flying up in the air.

"Foreign magic is very rare, it has magic nobody can handle. Legend says almost every person with foreign magic got killed. The fairies fled from the bloodbath and was never seen again. This magic was very powerful, there was 5 different fairies that fled. A light fairy, a shadow fairy, an air fairy, a love fairy and a death fairy. They say that 2 of them ran away together, but we are not yet sure. The bloodbath was not too long ago, about 50 years ago."

Foreign magic huh? Let's not.

After the bell rang I ran out of class towards the library. As I stopped for a minute to catch my breath I got approached by a few... boys.

"Hey darling." A dark voice said. I looked up to see a dark brunette boy towering over me.

"Whatcha doin?" He said with a smirk.

"Please leave me alone Nicholas." I said trying to push through.

"Call me nico, or daddy." He said, his smirk growing wider.

"Let's not" I said, looking him in the eyes.

I think he's a specialist, but since he's brain dead, he has to take fairy classes. Silva's orders.

I tried pushing him again with no success.

"I heard you met my dear friend. Lucas?" My eyes widened and I looked at him.

"He said you were all over him till your psycho boyfriend attacked him."

"He tried to ra-" I got interrupted as Nicholas put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh!!! Nobody can know. He can not get caught. Do you hear me?" Nicholas said looking down at me.

"Why?" I asked confused. That rapist should be put in his spot.

"I can't tell you, but he's been raping a bunch of girls, successfully. You were his only unsuccessful attempt. He's after you, since you know the truth. Be careful." He said looking down at me.

He was just looking out for me? I thought he was going to harass me or something. But now I had something else to do.

I ran to the library and when I was there it said 'under renovation' The library?! For real?! I had to get in there, and I knew exactly who would help me.

Time skip

I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. Just as I was about to knock a third time my knight in shining armor opened the door.

"Hey princess..?" Riven said slowly looking down at me.

"I need your help. Your rebel help." I said and dragged him by his shirt.

"Woah woah woah! Are you gonna steal weed or sum?" He said with a smirk.

"No, I need to get to the library, but it's locked." I said calmly.

"Seriously? And I thought you were actually going to do something rebellious." He said, smile faltering.

"Whatever" I said with a chuckle, dragging him towards the library.

When we arrived he picked up something and unlocked the door. I hugged him and went inside. The library had high bookshelf's filled with books. I started searching for a history book of foreign magic.

I looked around and saw riven sitting in a couch looking at me with a smirk.
I ignored it and kept looking.

After about 15 minutes I found the book. I went over to a desk and sat down, opening the book.

"What's so special about this?" Riven asked with a chuckle.

"I think my parents had foreign magic." I said quietly. I flipped some pages till I found the chapter about detailed history.

'The ones that fled'

In 1977 the last foreign fairies were killed. Except 5. For the longest of time the 5 fairies stuck together, trying to survive the humans who killed their families. In 1990 the light fairy and shadow fairy fell in love. The other 3 didn't like that. The love fairy tried to reason, but nothing sorted out. The next day the light and shadow fairy left, all alone. To this day, humans have been trying to find their long lost child. If the lost child was to be found. Everyone around them should retreat, their emotions could kill you.

What da fuck.

I turned my head to look at Riven, but he had backed away, eyes wide open and mouth agape.

"Riven?" I whispered.

"I knew you were special, but this is too much." He said slowly.

"Riven I don't want to hurt you!" I said with tears forming in my eyes, taking slow steps towards him.
He backed away.

"I g-gotta go" he said. Then he turned around and ran out of the library. Leaving me alone in the dark room.

Why did riven get so scared? I'm sorry for not being active!! 😭