Woke up confused?

SAGE'S POV:
I woke up this morning with insane headache. It felt like my brain was going to explode.

I slowly started to sit up and put my hand on my head. I looked around and saw a shelf with a bunch of trophies. Then on the opposite side of the room, there was another bed. But not Stellas king size bed. This one was small and made out of wood.

I looked down on the floor and saw Sky.
What the fuck? Why was I in Sky's room?

Wait! That means that the other bed is..

"Good Morning Princess" a voice said. I quickly laid down on the bed again, and quickly realized that it was Sky's.

I rolled out of bed, quite literally, down to the other side, which Sky was not laying on. I hit my head on the floor with a thud.

I looked around the room for my shoes and saw them near the mattress Sky was sleeping on.

I ran over and put them on and started going weirdly fast towards the door. While I was doing all that shit, riven looked at me as if I was an idiot. I quickly left and could hear Riven saying something just as I left, but I didn't quite hear what.

RIVEN'S POV:
"Good morning Princess" I said in a sleepy voice and looked over at Sage. She quickly laid down again and then rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a thud.

I watched her get ready and quickly leave the room without saying a word.
"Your Welcome??" I said confused and laid down on my bed trying to fall asleep again.

SAGE'S POV:
I ran into the suite and tip toed my way into me and Stella's bedroom. As I laid down on my bed as carefully as possible Stella woke up.

"Where wear you this night?" She said.

"Nowhere" I said harshly.

"Yeah right." She said irritated and laid down again.

It was about 6.30 AM and first class started at 8.00 AM

I couldn't fall asleep again and so I went into the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and realized I was still wearing my outfit from yesterday. As I started to take my clothes off I saw hickeys, all over my neck and jaw. I had nail marks on my thighs and they hurt as fuck.

I started to panic. Who did this? Did Sky do it? No, he wouldn't. But Riven.. I don't think he did.. but he had an advantage. I was probably really drunk from the party. I put on a robe and started to wash my face.

I went back into the room and put on a dress.

I didn't have much other clothes, only dresses, so this will do

I didn't have much other clothes, only dresses, so this will do. It was my least formal dress I think.

At 7.00 AM all the others started to wake up.

First Class:
I went into my class and sat down. This was just normal fairy history. I started reading a book, waiting for class to start.

I felt a pair of hands reach my shoulders and looked back hastily. It was Riven?

"What are you doing here?! You are not an fairy!" I whisper shouted to him.

"Can't I learn som fairy history too??" He said with a smirk.

As class started I could hear riven sitting with his pencil doing annoying sounds, like tapping it on the table and spinning it up in the air so that it landed on the table and made a sound.

About 20 minutes in a teacher came in class and looked around. He looked really furious. He walked up to riven and took his wrist and started dragging him out the class. I don't think it was cause he was in this class, he must've messed up with something else.

After class I had a 1 hour break, and started walking towards the specialist training area. I saw Sky, but not Riven. I also saw a very familiar boy. But I didn't think much of it.

I sat down on my usual bench and looked at the specialists training. A few minutes later Stella came and sat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her in a irritated voice.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend." She spat at me.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" She said, clearly annoyed.

"I'm waiting for your boyfriend." I said with a smirk and turned away so I wasn't facing her anymore. I could feel her getting more annoyed by my presence.

I soon realized that the specialist had tough training today, and didn't have much breaks. Sky told me about it. But I didn't want to tell Stella. I walked away and sat by the fountain again.

I was still on my mission to find information about my magic. Dowling had told me it was unique, but nothing else. I soon got a text saying all classes were cancelled, since they had found a burned one right outside the barrier.

I love this story🥹 Sorry if I'm not being active, but I am really thankful for the reads♥️