🍋Fem Izuku Midoriya | Eyes On Me

This was requested by storieswithlocket and just know that I did my best, kay 🥲

CW‼️: Camgirl AU, Degradation Kink, Praise Kink, Impact Play, Voyeurism (does this count as voyeurism?) Dacryphilia, Mommy Kink, Squirting, Sadism, Masochism, Threats Of Non-Consensual Filming (but you kinda like it), Orgasm Control/Denial, Izuku literally spits in your mouth, Overstimulation, Slight Breath Control, Simp Behavior, Unhinged- verging on villain female Top Izuku.

Disclaimer!!: This is not meant to glamorize any type of abuse, exploitation, coercion, etc.!

-

-

-

Izuku Midoriya. Your best friend (who you had a crush on but you'd die before you admit that) since starting college as well as your roommate.

Deku. Your favorite similarly green haired camgirl who you watched every Sunday. 

Your heart pounded louder ears in you when you found out they were the same person.

-

You were sitting in the dark of your room, the bright light from your computer being the only thing to illuminate your face as your eyes were locked on the screen 

"Fuck you're doing so good, so fucking good for mommy"  the woman moaned out as her hand began to move faster, the dark green dildo disappearing and reappearing just as fast, her lustful green eyes boring into yours from the computer screen.

You slipped another hand into your underwear, spreading your legs wider as you started to pump your fingers in tune with her hand, biting down your bottom lip to quiet your sounds, not wanting to wake your roommate. The woman on the laptop moans again, her whimpers raising in pitch as her hips began to buck up from her computer chair, "So good- So- Shit- M'gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum s'hard" she whines out, throwing her head back against her chair. Her toes begin to curl and uncurl, her breathing heavy as she drops her head, forcing herself to make eye contact with the camera and all the viewers on the other side. 

Your breathing mimics hers, your eyes screwing shut to try and escape her harsh gaze. She continues to look at you through the screen, even as she approaches her orgasm, shudders wracking through her body. Your body freezes up as you cum, your legs shaking slightly as silent breaths left your lips, your chest heaving up and down similar to the girl on the screen. She let out a low chuckle, moving her mask to the side to stick her slick covered fingers in her mouth, laughing again when the the chat when crazy. Fixing her mask back in place she moves closer to the camera, smiling at it and all of her viewers as she bids her normal goodbye, "Hope you enjoyed and thank you for all the donations. See you next time Babydolls" she says, blowing a kiss to the camera before the screen goes dark, the stream ending.