CHAPTER TWO: It Is What It Is, And It Is Absolute Bullshit.

Start from the beginning

Harry's third person POV

Harry walks downstairs with his glammour and waltzes into the deatheater meeting. He walks over to Voldemort and slaps the back of his head.

"Wrinkley, bald potato lookin'-ass." He said, smirking slightly.

He looked afronted as Harry sat down on Draco's lap. He looked around at the deatheaters who, all except for Dolohov, the Malfoys and the LaStranges, looked gobsmacked.

"Someone do something! It's Harry Potter!" McNair yelled.

Harry looked at him and glared daggers at that man. "Bitch, shut the fuck up. Literally no one cares." He said.

At this point everyone had pretty much given up and went with whatever the Dark Lord was planning.

"Also," Harry said, taking off the glammour. "This is what I actually look like." They were shocked.

"Oh, Tom, I need to get some suplies from Knocturn Alley, feel free to show them the memmory. Byyyee." And he apperated away.

As he walked into Gringot's, all eyes turned to him. He tried and failed to ignor the now whispering crowd. He walked up to Griphook and started speaking to him in Gobledegook.

#Hello, Griphook. I would like to make a withdrawl from my vault.# The goblin looked up, shocked. #Ah, yes. Mr. Potter, we were just about to contact you about that matter and some others. Please follow me.#

Forty minutes later, Harry was walking out of Gringot's with every block and potion that DUMBLEDORE had put on him.

*Well,* Harry thought, wryly. *that was certainly an interesting experiance. Though, not completely unexpected.* He walked through Knocturn Alley, going through the stores and purchasing the thing he needed. New robes, an untraceable wand, books, quills, ink, parchment. He bought pretty much everything he would need for the new school year in about forty minutes.

As he went out of Knocturn and crossed into Diagon Alley, Harry saw a copy of the Daily Prophet on a table at Florian Forteskew's Icecream Parlor.

*I might as well get some icecream and look at the paper.* He thought, shrugging as he walked over to order. Once he had finished, he sat down at the same table that the paper was place on and started reading.

^^Albus Dumbledore; Dazed Or Mental?^^

^^Today, my lovely readers, I had the pleasure of speaking to Albus Dumbledore and what an interesting interview we had.

^^"I asure you that Voldemort is back." Said Dumbledore in the Leaky Cauldron the Wednesday. "Harry Potter saw everything and I am inclined to believe him. Voldemort has been getting stronger by the day and he has just now come back.

^^You must have to be daft to believe otherwise."

^^I do believe that old Dumbles is a bit off his rocker, my dear readers, as he is trying to get that poor Potter roped into his hysterical fantasies. More tomorrow on this matter. Could he have something more sinister up his sleeve? Does he have other lies waiting to be uncovered? Has his entire demeaner been nothing but a little glammour? Tomorrow, my lovely readers, we shall see.

Your's truely, Rita Skeeter.^^

Harry almost finished with his icecream when he finished reading the ridiculous article. It did, however, give him an incredible idea for ruining Old Dumbledick's reputation and ego. As soon as he was done with his icecream, he apperated to Hogsmead and walked into The Three Broomsticks where he knew Rita Skeeter would be.

Almost immeadiately, he saw her talking to Madam Rosmerta. "Rita!" She turned and her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates.

"I want to talk to you." He said, walking closer to her. -You want to ruin Dumbledore's reputation. So do I. Are you in?- He whispered in her ear. When he backed up, she nodded, grinning maliciously.

<<One Hour Later>>

Harry had finally finished with his shopping and was feeling very accomplished with what he had done that day. By this time tomorrow, Albitch too-many-bloody-names Dumb-ass-dore's perfect reputation would be in shambles and completely ruined. He walked into the Malfoy Manor, levitating his new belongings over to Draco's room.

After he put the newly purchased items in his boyfriend's room, he walked into the main family room where Draco, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Tom, and Lucius were having a conversation. When he sat down with a satisfied sigh, they all looked at him. Looking at them with glazed eyes he answered their unspoken question.

"I have done something that will make you lot rediculously happy." He said. This statement piqued their iterest. Harry looked at them dreamily.

"By this time tomorrow, Dumbledore will have his seat on the Wizengamot and his Order of Merlin taken away and his reputation in ruin." He sighed happily and everyone in the room started laughing and cheering.

"I caught Rita Skeeter in Hogsmead and we had an interveiw in the Three Broomsticks. Did you know that hooking up with a dark wizard and taking part in your sister's death will ruin your reputation? I certainly did. And, with Fudge being so willing to uproot Dumbledore from his little hole of comfort, he will most deffinately allow Rita to publish all of these nasty little secrets."

Everyone in the room was now full on cackling and suddenly Harry felt that there was something terribly wrong.

"Draco?" He asked softy. "Draco, what is the moon's position tonight?" Draco looked up and quirked his head to the left.

"The moon's position tonight is in it's peak, Hades. Why?" Draco asked curiosity slowly taking over his normally blank features. Harry, however, had turned white as a sheet and ran out of the room. Greyback, who was also in the room, paled considerably.

"Is he?-" Lucius started before being cut off by Greyback. "Yes, he is. And I believe it's his first. I need to go." The Werewolf ran in the same direction as Harry had gone and within two minutes, the sound of footsteps had subsided.

Everyone sat slightly stunned as what they had just wittnessed sank in. Harry was a-

Word count: 1100
And I'm gonna leave it at that this week, Lovelies. Sorry, I that it's a little short, lately I have been a bit depressed so that is why the chapter is so short but hopefully the next one will be longer. My sister decided to be a brat so I am publishing this on the same day a chapter one. I love you all so much and stay safe. Bye, Lovelies!!