𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

When Maddy woke up, she noticed that whatever she was laying was soft and felt like a cloud. She quickly sat up and looked around seeing that she was in a field of flowers, and that Agatha had landed next to her. 

All of a sudden a small flying creature came up to her face and she flinched, almost falling backwards again.
"Hello there." She calmed down and smiled towards the small creature. It smiled and then flew over to Agatha trying to get underneath her. 

Maddy took nothing of it and went to stand up but was faced by five girls, all looking between her and her friend. All of a sudden, Agatha woke up and with having no idea what the small creature was in front of her, her instinct was so hit it.

She whacked the creature straight into a concrete statue, which it then fell from to the ground. Maddy looked back at the girls who were now focused on Agatha specifically.
"Did she just kill a fairy?" The girl to the far right asked and they all looked horrified.

"A what?" Agatha looked back over to the fairy who was now quite furious with her and still trying to regain it's balance. She couldn't believe it and so when the girl went to touch the poor fairy it thought that it would be a good idea to bite her.

"Ah! Son of a-" Agatha nearly yelled, while shaking her hand in pain. 
"Oh dear. You must be lost, seeing as your friend here belongs in this school." The girl in the middle smiled a fake smile that she must do quite often and referred to Maddy who, unlike Agatha, looked quite graceful as she was in her nightgown, and her white hair was half up, half down.

"Yeah, that is an understatement, but no, she doesn't belong here. We need to go home." Agatha thought she was going crazy and looked to Maddy for reassurance about what she said.
"I kinda want to look around." She said quietly and stood up to walk over to the girls who all happily waved her over.

"Fine, whatever. H-how do I get out of here?" Agatha was hurt, and mad but none of the girls wanted to even risk being near her at this moment in time. So the princesses all stood back as soon as she took a step forward.

"What the hell is it?" One of the girl asked and Maddy had to take a second look to see what they were talking about, only to realise that they were talking about Agatha. Why were they calling her 'it'? She thought to herself but didn't dare say a word.

"It looks like a witch." The blonde girl in the middle said with pure confidence.
"I'm thinking a troll." The ginger haired one said, with a thick Scottish accent. 
"I say demon." The one to the far right talked again and looked Agatha up and down. 
"Maybe part hunchback?" The other said and Maddy could not contain her thoughts.

Were all of these things real? They all existed and lived among everyone? 
"I don't have a hunch!" Agatha growled and looked at them all with a disgusted face.
"Then you really need a tailor." The first girl said and they all laughed until Agatha began to walk closer to them all, causing them to gasp ad step back for a second time.

"How do I get over to that school?" Agatha pointed towards the evil school, and the one in the middle scoffed.
"I knew from it's smell. It's a Never." She smirked and looked towards Maddy, who was just standing there and witnessing everything happen.

"You my dear, must truly be an Ever. You're eyes are gorgeous, and I love your hair. How did you get it like that?" She walked closer to the white haired girl and grabbed a piece, twirling it in her hand to see how healthy it was.

"I-it's a genetic thing, I think." Maddy stuttered, not really knowing how to react. 
"My name is Beatrix. The Scottish girl is Millicent, she's related to sleeping beauty though we aren't entirely sure how, that's Kiko, she's from Neverland. Reena, is related to Aladdin and Jasmine, and that's Chinen and we aren't sure who she's related to." Beatrix smiled amd introduced everyone.