surprise! (ashton) + final message

Ashton Irwin. Our school's most popular jock and the infamous heartbreaker. No one dared to bother him when he was making out with people.

He spat at teachers, he had gone to detention more than 100 times, he had even drew a genital on the principal's face once. Yet, everyone still worships him.

Girls bow down to him and kiss his feet while he's busy trying to get an 8-pack. His friends also had a bodybuiler-physique.

One time, I was walking down the hallway when I dropped the encyclopedia on my nerd feet. I was about to bend down and get it, but someone stopped me.

It was Ashton Irwin. Shocker.

He handed me the thick book and said, "Hi! I'm Ashton."

I ran away from him like a prey running away from it's predator because from what I read in the library, it's the most effective way to draw in the predator.

Scientific much.

So based on my calculations, the more you run from your crush, the more they get intrigued. The molecules will match and your cells will-

I have no idea what I'm saying, but it sounds smart so it probably makes sense.

Anyway, I ran away with flustered cheeks because the Ashton Irwin talked to me!

Wow, that was the best moment of my life.

--

"Oh! *insert any name*, I need you to tutor Ashton. He's getting Z's on his report card and I do not want to make him fail or he'll beat me up into shreds," my teacher informed me.

No way.

No freaking way!

No way in the galaxies above us!

I prayed to the Big Bang to prevent this from happening!

Oh, Charles Darwin, please shower your smartness over me so that I could resolve this problem of mine.

"What?!" I said, a little too loudly.

"What?!" the teacher also said.

Ashton bursted in the room and was like, "What?!"

I told him everything he needed to know and he nodded understandingly. He said that we could go to his house if I wanted to.

We arrived to his mansion and it was huge, like his biceps.

I asked him some basic questions that he could barely even answer. Oh, Johannes Kepler! This is gonna take 100 years!

"What's 2-3?"

"Uhm, 1?" he said, more of a question.

"You're an idiot."

That was what happened when I tutored him.

--

The next day, we had Math class.

Ashton was there and some other irrelevant people. All I could focus on was Ashton. The way he answered the questions was just so cute.

"5+5?" the professor said.

"Uhm," he mumbled. I noticed his muscles were flexing a little bit and it made my heart tremble. He's so hot and sexy.

But no, if I admit my feelings, my calculations will fail.

Playing hard to get is the trick! All I have to do is pretend that I hate him and voila! My plan will go as smooth as Isaac Newton's wig.