surprise! (luke)

yay! another one shot

oh yeah, do you think the cover alright or should i change it?

also, thank you for reading this book! :-)

here it goes!

note: idk what i was thinking at the first part sorry

--

"Happy Birthday, Sam!" my best friends cheered and clapped their hands when my mother brought out a large knife. (lmao)

"Make a wish, sweetheart." she smiled sweetly and held the knife tighter. "Faster, mummy's getting impatient."

"Oh! Um, I want a new phone," I said and blew out the candles placed on top of my chocolate birthday cake. My friends clapped and passed me their cute gifts.

"Time to cut the cake!" mum enthusiastically said and chopped my cake loudly, making a loud sound emit.

"Mum, calm down. It's just a cake," I said reassuring her. "It's not here to hurt you, alright?"

"Yeah, okay," she panted heavily and stood up. "I-I'm gonna go u-upstairs. You girls have fun. No violence alright?"

"Alright," I said and looked outside my window. Wow, those are some hot teens walking on the sidewalk. I stood up, got out of my house, and ran to them because they look really attractive.

There was one specific guy who caught my eye though. "Hi!" I chirped and let them shake my hand. Every single one of them did and I was happy because that means they like me alot.

The blond boy blushed furiously and told me, "Nice to meet you, my name is Luke."

"I am Sammy! I like bands."

And I swore I heard one of them say "No one asked you."

Luke stepped in and said, "What? Really? Me too!"

"Wow, we're gonna get along so good!" I said happily.

"Yeah, totally." he smiled and fixed his hair, biting his lip. "So yeah, nice meeting you."

"Yeah okay."

--

Few weeks later, Luke and I hung out in his really big room filled with band posters and such.

Both of us really liked bands, what a coincidence.

He liked Blink-182 while on the other hand, I liked David Guetta. I'm a Guetta-er forever and always.

I told Luke that my favorite song was "I Miss You" by Blink-182 and I could tell he was impressed by my song choice by the look on his face.

"Wow," he breathed out.

Gosh, I like him so much as a friend.

-- (i know the difference between green day and blink-182 kay?)

After our long day of hanging out and laughing at nonsense things, he insisted to drive me home. I reluctantly agreed.

We were in his car, jamming to some tunes. I think this song was by Blink-182...?

"Don't wanna be an American Idiot!" I sang at the top of my lungs. I looked on my side and saw Luke laughing hard.

"Don't want a nation under the new media!" I did a little head bang afterwards. I didn't really continue because I was tired.

I love the sound of his laugh. It could brighten up anyone's day if they were sad or if they were having a hard time.

I like him a lot because he liked my favorite band in the world, Blink-182.