surprise! (michael)

another one shot! i dont think it'll turn out nice but oh well. btw I AM NOT SAYING THAT MICHAEL IS A DRUG ADDICT OK ITS FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING IT RANDOM

hope you enjoy!

ps, do you guys have any suggestions on books i can write in my freetime? (somehow similar to this one)

--

Hanging out with Michael nowadays was way past hard. For these past few years, I have started to grow feelings for him.

I don't know, I just felt it all of a sudden.

It was gonna be hard for me to admit my feelings because a huge bond will be broken. What if he couldn't hang out with me anymore because of my stupid feelings?

What if he leaves me?

I'm not even sure if he likes me back. He hasn't really shown any signs of affection lately. It just bothers me sometimes.

Michael is just so pleasing to hang out with. He's sexy, attractive, and fun.

Sometimes his "fun" just goes overboard. Last night, I caught him smoking weed with his friends in his crappy apartment.

I was disappointed, but I still wanna get in his pants.

One day, I hung out with him. He was still holding his joint, so I told him, "Oh my God! Stop! You're gonna get in trouble!"

He laughed like a reggae man. "No, I'm not! My mum doesn't know!"

"Michael, your mum moved to the US years ago, of course she doesn't know! Besides, I was talking about the cops. Don't you think they'll smell the weed from the outside?"

He responded with a mumble of some words I didn't understand.

"Fine, I'm not gonna tell anyone. I'm only doing this because I love you, alright?" I rubbed his back reassuringly.

His red eyes widened. "You love me?" he said groggily.

"Don't get your hopes too high, Clifford. I only love you as a friend and nothing more. Everything between us will not turn into a sappy relationship, kay?"

"Same, bruh," he laughed and passed out on his living room.

Those two words hit my heart like daggers into a baby duck. Morbid, disgusting, and heartbreaking.

Well, I kinda forgot to tell you how we met.

-flashback-

Bullies surrounded me in the large playground of my old primary school, making me cringe at how built and muscular they were at the age of 7.

Surely there were teachers supervising, right? None? That's odd.

They kept beating me up like a piece of meat getting tenderized by my mum, but then my hero came to rescue me!

"Stay away!" he screamed and pushed the bullies away, making them fall on their bums.

Wow, this kid was hot.

Let me tell you something: even at the age of 6, I can tell if someone's hot or not.

"Are you alright?" he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"H-Hot," I blurted out.

"What were you saying?" he asked.

"Nothing."

-end of flashback-

Thinking about my old memories made me think of how much I've changed since then.

My short hair grew longer and longer. I didn't grow as much, but yeah, I was still the average height.

People say I'm perfect and I respond with "No! Of course not!"

But in reality, it's true. I am perfect and I know that really well. I just don't say it out loud like other people.

Well, I think I breathed in too much of Michael's weed.

Peace out.

--

When we woke up, the first thing he asked me was "What does it feel like to be in love?"

Why was he asking this ridiculous question early in the moring? What has gotten in to him? Was he possessed by the Love Demon?

"I dunno," I told him honestly.

"Wanna try?" he asked, grinning widely. I was shocked. Did he just indirectly ask me out?

I played it cool, of course. "Maybe."

"This feels so wrong," he said. "But it's so right!" he cupped my left cheek and connected our lips.

Fireworks exploded inside my perfect stomach pit, giving me perfect tingles that ran across my perfect spine.

I just indirectly said that my first kiss was perfect.

--

Michael was finally getting used to my family, that's why we were having dinner together. Steak was our meal for today and it was cooked rare, like Michael's love for me. Rare.

He seemed to eat uncomfortably, occasionally shifting his position on his chair. I noticed, obviously.

"Excuse me, Mr and Mrs *highly overused last name*, I need to get some fresh air," he excused himself and ran out.

"Mum, Dad, I also need some fresh air," I told them and ran after my one true love, Michael Clifford.

I saw him sitting by the porch, so I sat down next to him, whispering, "What's wrong?"

He looked at me with glossy eyes and grabbed fistfuls of his hair. I was surprised none of them actually fell out due to Michael often dyeing his hair.

"I can't do this anymore. I like you!"

"Then be my boyfriend."

"Okay."

Michael is the most perfect boyfriend ever. He has no flaws, aside from his drug addiction.

--

Yay, it was picnic time. The fullmoon gave the whole scenario a more creepy vibe.

The picnic basket was filled with sandwiches and crisps that I didn't even know Michael could make.

He suddenly stood up and looked up to the sky, kinda angry. "I can't do this anymore!" he screamed.

I was worried for him. He was my boyfriend, after all.

He tore his shirt off his body and I was surprised to see a really hairy body. "Wow, uhm, I don't really know what to say, but you need to shave, man."

"I don't need to shave! I am a werewolf!"

"Gosh, Michael quit it with the werewolf suit you bought last Halloween and come finish the food you brought."

"No! I am a werewolf."

"I shouldn't have shown you those Twilight films." I face-palmed and shook my head. "Fine, go live your werewolf life," I shooed him.

"Huzzah!" he ran towards nowhere and he was never to be seen again.

I heard rustling in the bushes. I guess I spoke too soon. "Michael!" I called out.

"Michael? I'm not Michael!" someone responded.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not Michael!"

"Then what are you?" I cocked my head to the side.

"I'm your mate."

"Predictable enough."

"We are one. You are also one of my kind."

"Wow, uh, that's splendid." I rolled my eyes and picked at my nails. "I love you, wow."

"Me too. Now let's go make some babies!"

The End... wow.